"Roll Tide" and Erin Andrews...

Discussion in 'Oregon Ducks' started by Targus, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    Random thoughts from a scattered Duck fan...

Loved the GameDay Erin Andrew's interview with The Mad Hatter. She swoons over him like no other. :lol: He really does seem like a nice guy who would be fun to hang with. Great coach. Crazy dude. I appreciate the professionalism and respect he shows.

All this "Roll Tide" talk reminds me of the NC game last year. It was the coolest environment imaginable and Auburn fans were beyond classy. Lots of fans hanging together, talking football, buying each other drinks and enjoying the opportunity to enjoy a possible once in a lifetime game. Duck fans were having a good time with them and saying, "Roll Tide" and they would respond, "go beavers!" It was one of those -had to be there moments, but it was like being around family who joke and cut on each other. After meeting a few close friends, donors and player parents, I had arranged to meet with two Auburn alums -- two brothers and their mom. Southerners truly are different and it was a crazy good time. The gameday experience truly is different for them - as most of the ladies/girls were in dresses, high heels and near formal, while the guys were dressed nicely and some in suits. Their appearance was equaled in good taste by their behavior and social skills.

The "roll tide" statement was just about the only comment that resulted in anything less than a half smile out of those nice guys. Luckily, no one told them a 'go dawgs' comment would invoke more emotions, lol. Man, they were great fans and they truly appreciate and understand sportsmanship. Although I was the only Duck in a party of Auburn fans, "momma" wouldn't stop the flow of free beers. :lol:

Just emailed again with one of the brothers and the Tide hate equals most of our feelings for the Huskies. They wish us luck today and encourage us to support "geaux Tigers!"

Last edited: Nov 5, 2011
  2. Targus

Targus Suspended

bump, for sly

3. MickZagger

MickZagger Well-Known Member

UPS
    video of this? Was Erin looking bomb diggity?

4. Targus

Targus Suspended

Yah, but her outfit was serious 80's. Not sure what was up!