Rumors about Christina Aguilera and Carmelo Anthony????

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by theclown1, Apr 29, 2004.

1. theclown1

theclown1 JBB JustBBall Member

I heard on a Dutch tv channel that Christina has been to every home Denver game this season. The rumors are that she is interested in Carmelo Anthony .

So any thought on that??? Dont they make a great couple?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Captain Quicks

Captain Quicks JBB JustBBall Member

Really? wouldnt christina be called a cradle robber if she had something going with 'melo? I dont think that its true because on a interview on NBA tv after the rookie game this year someone asked melo a question and he said i dont want anything to come in the way of my success.

3. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

Who cares is the real question.

Plus, it's not true.

4. Melo's_Chick

Melo's_Chick JBB JustBBall Member

Carmelo Anthony is way too good for Christina Aguilera!

5. Martin

Martin Back from retirement

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Melo's_Chick:</div><div class="quote_post">Carmelo Anthony is way too good for Christina Aguilera!</div>

Women,women,women....... :P

I'll say this isn't true,isn't Aguilera engaged with some famous dude?

6. Melo's_Chick

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Martin:</div><div class="quote_post">Women,women,women....... :P

I'll say this isn't true,isn't Aguilera engaged with some famous dude?</div>

Oh yeah i forgot bout that she was Christina was engaged to this guy, but i heard he wasn't famous.

7. Emo

Emo Active Member

If this is somewhat true, which I'm sure it isn't, I want to see some kind of a news article on this. Unbelieveable. [​IMG]

8. Melo's_Chick

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Laker_Fever_834:</div><div class="quote_post">If this is somewhat true, which I'm sure it isn't, I want to see some kind of a news article on this. Unbelieveable. [​IMG]</div>

I saw it in the new J-14 magazine. She was holding hands with that guy she's suposebly be engaed to.

9. Sabretooth

Sabretooth JBB JustBBall Member

I thought that I saw it printed that Carmelo said that he hasn't even met her.

10. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Sabretooth:</div><div class="quote_post">I thought that I saw it printed that Carmelo said that he hasn't even met her.</div>

I heard that too.

11. cArMeLo15

cArMeLo15 JBB JustBBall Member

I also heard rumours about this when I was watching PTI. (Pardon The Interruption)

12. og15

og15 JBB *********

<font size="5">The Rumours are false</font>

Sorry people but it was just a mis-understanding

Forwards White, Bowen expected to sit out Game 4

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Anthony dismisses rumor

Anthony said Monday a report in the St. Paul Pioneer Press that he is dating singer Christina Aguilera is not true. The item in the April 23 edition of the paper stated: "The Timberwolves were notified singer Christina Aguilera, whose boyfriend is Carmelo Anthony of the Denver Nuggets, supermodel Tyra Banks and actor Josh Hartnett would be at the Target Center Wednesday (April 21), but none were seen."

The report has been repeated on numerous media outlets, including ESPN's "Pardon The Interruption," ESPN.com, MTV and VH1.

"I have never met her," Anthony said. "It's crazy that I have never met somebody and this rumor is going around."</div>

13. theclown1

theclown1 JBB JustBBall Member

Oops my bad people. I heard it on the news on Dutch television. Its a respected channel. Not the national enquirer. They had an interview with her and she said she is not engaged and is looking @ NBA star. So the man who interviewed her asked who it was she didnt really wanna talk about it but she said someone new @ Denver so my first thoughts were Carmelo and later on she admited it. OK sorry for this rumor.

14. Mez

Mez JBB JustBBall Member

Thing is, I remember them going out mentioned on TV too. I don't remember what channel it was, but I thought it was Kenny Smith on TNT? Something like "LeBron might have won ROY but Carmelo has the real trophy, he has Christina Aguilara."

I guess this is just a rumor that isn't true like you guys said, but I clearly remember hearing that.

15. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting kvh4fan:</div><div class="quote_post">Who cares is the real question.

Plus, it's not true.</div>Exactly. Who cares.

16. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting PS11:</div><div class="quote_post">Really? wouldnt christina be called a cradle robber if she had something going with 'melo? I dont think that its true because on a interview on NBA tv after the rookie game this year someone asked melo a question and he said i dont want anything to come in the way of my success.</div>

How old do u think she is? She's only 23 and he's gonna be 20 later this month. Anyways, I never heard nothing about this not that I would really care anyways. Just kinda surprised I never heard nothing about this, because that C.Webb and Tyra Banks was out there to ppl who lived under rocks.

17. phiLLy aLL staR

phiLLy aLL staR JBB JustBBall Member

I heard about that ..

It's crazy .. [​IMG]

18. purpleb0n9

purpleb0n9 JBB JustBBall Member

Who cares but I hope if they become a couple, Carmelo Jr. will be a little taller than her (for the sake of his basketball future)

19. og15

og15 JBB *********

Become a couple? Melo hasn't even met her before lol

20. 30 standing ver

30 standing ver JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting PupMelo:</div><div class="quote_post">Who cares but I hope if they become a couple, Carmelo Jr. will be a little taller than her (for the sake of his basketball future)</div>

[​IMG] and Melo did say he never met her before. Besides, her breast being so far apart might just make him say never mind. But then again, you never know.