Ryback Claims TNA Made Him A Great Offer

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Mar 3, 2017.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

As previously reported, former WWE Superstar Ryback was a recent guest on Jim Ross’ “The Ross Report” podcast. During the interview, Ryback claimed that both TNA Wrestling and Bellator MMA contacted him. You can check out the full podcast at PodcastOne.com. Some highlights can be read below:

On which companies have reached out to him: “Obviously with TNA, or Impact Wrestling, and they made a great offer a while back, and it’s just that I have no interest in going anywhere right now with everything that I’ve got going on. New Japan, I know a few guys over there. They expressed that there was a lot of interest, but I don’t know who is in charge of making decisions. There has been zero contact in terms of a phone call, or an email, or anything of that nature outside of just me hearing, ‘They’d like to work with you.’ I would love to go over there and work Kenny Omega, go over there for two or three days at a time, here and there. I would be totally for that.”

Read more http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/...llator-mma-contacted-discusses-using-steroids