s2 sim league update

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by drexlersdad, Mar 2, 2010.

1. drexlersdad

drexlersdad SABAS

hey yall, having a few technical difficulties of my own. first i bought the latest nba live for my computer and lets just say...the sim engine is FUCKED. kevin garnet leading the league in assists, chris bosh averaging 9/7, just a total mess, i have tried updating and other ideas and have not had any luck.

soooo....

i went out and bought nba 2k10 for my computer, and as of now i cant get it to run at normal speed, we are talking molasses here. its a laptop, but still, it shouldnt be this crappy, probably another 20 bucks down the drain.

researching online i found info saying that nba live 06 has the best, most realistic sim engine, probably going to try and find a copy on ebay or something.

does anybody have any copies of nbalive 06 or 07 for PC? or copies of 2k9/2k8/2k7/etc for the PC lying around? i would like to try them all and see which has the best sim engine to get us as realistic as possible.

if so, and you would be open to contributing to the cause, send me a pm.

2. BasX

BasX I Win

Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme
    I have a couple of versions of NBA live for PC. I'm in class but i think I have 2005-2007. From when I did it I didn't remember if 2007 or 2006 was better but I know it was better than 2005.

3. drexlersdad

drexlersdad SABAS

yeah cool pm me, talking to some nbalive roster mod guys, they said live 06 was the best sim engine, and 07 was aight too, but i got 08 and they said that 08 is the WORST EVER. wtf.

4. BasX

BasX I Win

Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme
    kk I'll PM you when I get home, either at 1:30 or 5:30ish.