Saint Louis Rams Fan Base

Discussion in 'NFC West' started by JHair, Nov 24, 2005.

1. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:Age:Why you became a Rams Fan:The year you became a Rams Fan:Favorite Rams Player [Now]:Favorite Rams Player [All Time]Favorite Rams Moment:Players You Have Met:Jerseys That You Own:

2. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: DavidAge: 15Why you became a Rams Fan: Always loved 'emThe year you became a Rams Fan: Day I was bornFavorite Rams Player [Now]: Steven JacksonFavorite Rams Player [All Time]: Steven JacksonFavorite Rams Moment: Kevin Dyson being stopped at the 1 yard line.Players You Have Met: I'm from North Dakota...so none [​IMG] Jerseys That You Own: Steven Jackson, Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk...I think some more, but that's all I can remember off the top of my head. Other players include...LT, J-Shock, David Carr...

3. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

Name: ChrisAge: 17Why you became a Rams Fan: Watching the Rams win the SBThe year you became a Rams Fan: 1999Favorite Rams Player [Now]: Torry HoltFavorite Rams Player [All Time] Torry HoltFavorite Rams Moment: 1999 and 2001 Super BowlsPlayers You Have Met: NoneJerseys That You Own: Steven Jackson

4. jordan4pres.

jordan4pres. BBW Member

5. STL_all_the_way

STL_all_the_way NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:JaradeAge:18Why you became a Rams Fan:liked them..?The year you became a Rams Fan:1999Favorite Rams Player [Now]:HoltFavorite Rams Player [All Time]DickersonFavorite Rams Moment:Super Bowl vs. Titans (1 yard short tackle!)Players You Have Met:none [​IMG] Jerseys That You Own: Faulk, Holt, (soon Jackson)

6. TheRamsFan

TheRamsFan NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: TJ (Real name: Troy; I was named after my late father)Age: 15Why you became a Rams Fan: I became a fan in 1999 when we acquired Marshall Faulk. I knew little football so I thought it would be a good time to be independent and have my own team to cheer for just to rival my father's.The year you became a Rams Fan: 1999Favorite Rams Player [Now]: Steven JacksonFavorite Rams Player [All Time]: Marshall Faulk and an honorable mention to the 1999-2001 Kurt Warner.Favorite Rams Moment: Super Bowl XXXIV. There will never be nothing like that moment on the last play fo the game where Mike Jones tackled Kevin Dyson at the 1.Players You Have Met: None, unfortunately, but I do have Torry Holt's autograph from the Monday Night game against the Bears this past season!Jerseys That You Own: Several... 3 Faulk (Home one that I can't even wear now, Lol; an away one that I can't wear really; and the gold alternate that is pretty screwed up from playing so much basketball in it) Away Bulger (I did have a home Bulger, but guess what? It was way too damn small, so I let my younger cousin have it), Home Hill, Home Jackson, Home Holt (2 of them..but I grew out of both), Away Holt (the one I can actually wear), Home Bruce (2...grew out of one a long time ago, but can still wear the other), 2001 Kurt Warner away jersey, and Home Archuleta (Yeah, yeah, I know..but I was always a fan of him back in the day.)

7. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

Name: WesAge: 15Why you became a Rams Fan: My mother has been a fan scince the late 60's! It kind of rubbed off [​IMG] The year you became a Rams Fan: 1999Favorite Rams Player [Now]: Bruce and HoltFavorite Rams Player [All Time] Faulk and WarnerFavorite Rams Moment: finally getting that ring in against the Titans!Players You Have Met: none yetJerseys That You Own: Bruce, Faulk, Holt and Warner. I love them all!!!

8. Brooksie5

Brooksie5 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeeEvans83 @ Apr 23 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Name: WesAge: 15Why you became a Rams Fan: My mother has been a fan scince the late 60's! It kind of rubbed off [​IMG] The year you became a Rams Fan: 1999Favorite Rams Player [Now]: Bruce and HoltFavorite Rams Player [All Time] Faulk and WarnerFavorite Rams Moment: finally getting that ring in against the Titans!Players You Have Met: none yetJerseys That You Own: Bruce, Faulk, Holt and Warner. I love them all!!!</div>Aren't you a Bills fan...?

9. 808Hornetsfan

808Hornetsfan BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brooksie5 @ Apr 23 2007, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeeEvans83 @ Apr 23 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Name: WesAge: 15Why you became a Rams Fan: My mother has been a fan scince the late 60's! It kind of rubbed off [​IMG] The year you became a Rams Fan: 1999Favorite Rams Player [Now]: Bruce and HoltFavorite Rams Player [All Time] Faulk and WarnerFavorite Rams Moment: finally getting that ring in against the Titans!Players You Have Met: none yetJerseys That You Own: Bruce, Faulk, Holt and Warner. I love them all!!!</div>Aren't you a Bills fan...?</div>I'm a lifetime Bills fan, but I also have always loved the Rams as well. I guess I've grown to the point where I do watch all there games now and root for them every sunday. But I'm always a Buffalo fan #1. :beerbang2: