Santonio Holmes arrested.... again

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by Steelerfan_2005, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

Oh when it rains, it pours. I can't believe he got hauled in, not even a month later, for domestic violence. This guy won't last long in Pittsburgh if he can't stay out of trouble. If he's beating his wife or just picking fights randomly, he's going to end up a Raider.... [​IMG]

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PIT/9514738

2. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

It will be interesting to see how the Steelers react to all of these problems. Off-season issues can turn a team upside down (ask any Viking player).

3. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I hope that all of these problems bring the team together more than tear it apart. Adversity builds character or so they say. If it's true, we will definitely have more charcter come September.

4. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>I hope that all of these problems bring the team together more than tear it apart. Adversity builds character or so they say. If it's true, we will definitely have more charcter come September.</div>
    I was surprised to hear of Holmes 2nd run in w/ the law.

Its easy for a team (Arizona for example) to say adversity builds character.

As defending champs, Pittsburgh already has the rest of the league gunning for them. They IMO better have all their internal matters squared away before even attempting to defend the Championship.

Fortunately, the timing of this nonsense w/ B-roth & Holmes probably won't affect the Steelers.

For the record, I hate to disappoint y'all. I have not gone away. Rather, I've been lurking in the shadows.

5. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Just for laughs; allow me to point out Holmes has had 2 run ins w/ the law and Marcus Vick zero.

Any problems that Marcus has from here on could be blamed on the fact I this pointed out. ROFL.