Saw A Game South Of The Border

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by .cabangbang, Jul 23, 2005.

1. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

I went to a game tonight. Pretty interseting. The league is very allowing I must say. For example the home team's mascot got the crowd to yell "Chinga Tu Madre!" whenever the refs made a bad call which means "Go F*** Your Mother" And I must say, not until the mascot started pole dancing on the 24 second clock (don't ask me hhow) did the team really get ahead. On the home team there were some players that stood out to me. One was a big stiff big man that had a good three point shot and a very solid post game. Another was a reckless idiot of a point guard that looked like Ben Wallace (The league allows the teams to have 3 forigeners that are not in the NBA on each team most big black dudes) that went to the hoop every time and without even bothering to pass. He got stuffed every time. He only started becuase he was a good ball handler it seems. One was a J-Rich type SG, with better D and not as explosive action around the hoop. He helped start a lot of fast breaks and had a good perimeter shot. There was also a small mexican dude that played point when the reckless PG came out that had a great shot. Real good sharpshooter and got things hot in the second half. The opposing team really had nothing but a decent frontline. They had a poor mans Drew Gooden at SF. He played no D, had no perimeter shot, but had a decent post game. The Next was a Chris Taft/ Chris Wilcox hybrid. Taft's work ethic and dunks, and Wilcox's body. The last was a bum's Amare Stoudamire. About 6'11, could throw down a nasty dunk every now and then, good rebounder, plays no D. The home team, the Halcones, crushed the opposing team. The final score was something like 115 to 94

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Interesting. Good to see that basketball is played with such enthusiasm over there.

3. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Interesting. Good to see that basketball is played with such enthusiasm over there.</div>

Yeah. I?m playing in a league right now. Lots of people seem to like it. Even the kids were yelling ?Chinga Tu Madre? [​IMG]