Seahawks are Going to Rape You Next Season

Discussion in 'NFC West' started by Hawk, May 3, 2006.

1. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

Now since the Packer fans have already made their "We're gonna be all that!" posts here on NFL-Forums, now it's my turn to post -- except we really are the best! Your team is crap and a joke.

Now, The only person that we lost that anyone gives a crap about is Steve Hutchinson but we got more great players than we lost. That means we are better than ever and since we made it to the Super Bowl and weren?t better than ever after all that means it's a sure thing that we'll win the Super Bowl next year. Holy Shit I proved it, I?m Einstein, Da Vinci, and Edison combined!

If you want to know why we are better than last year there here it is you dumboy that needs to know all the details even though it's obvious: We got Kelly Jennings which many people agree that he is the most underrated person in the draft and that?s a good thing, he like our secret weapon he's like James Bond! You can't go wrong with James Bond in fact the only thing you can do is go right no matter what!!! Then there's the perfect replacement for Joe Jurevicius -- the one, the only, the legendary Nate Burleson (take that Vikings!). That?s not all; we got good 'ol Julian Peterson at LB to make our defense great. Remember when the Colts we're all that and people we're saying, "If the Colts get a great defense then they'd be unstoppable!" well the Seahawks have already done that and expect them to go 19-0 next season. Don't watch the NFL, Seahawks are the bitchmasters and everyone else are bitches so watching will only make you depressed.

2. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hawk)</div><div class='quotemain'>Now since the Packer fans have already made their "We're gonna be all that!" posts here on NFL-Forums, now it's my turn to post -- except we really are the best! Your team is crap and a joke.</div>
    Please post a link to where ANY Packer fan said we're going to be all that. I for one have said we'll rebuilding and probably win 6 or 7 games next year.

3. Bears#1Fan

Bears#1Fan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hawk)</div><div class='quotemain'>Now since the Packer fans have already made their "We're gonna be all that!" posts here on NFL-Forums, now it's my turn to post -- except we really are the best! Your team is crap and a joke.

Now, The only person that we lost that anyone gives a crap about is Steve Hutchinson but we got more great players than we lost. That means we are better than ever and since we made it to the Super Bowl and weren?t better than ever after all that means it's a sure thing that we'll win the Super Bowl next year. Holy Shit I proved it, I?m Einstein, Da Vinci, and Edison combined!

If you want to know why we are better than last year there here it is you dumboy that needs to know all the details even though it's obvious: We got Kelly Jennings which many people agree that he is the most underrated person in the draft and that?s a good thing, he like our secret weapon he's like James Bond! You can't go wrong with James Bond in fact the only thing you can do is go right no matter what!!! Then there's the perfect replacement for Joe Jurevicius -- the one, the only, the legendary Nate Burleson (take that Vikings!). That?s not all; we got good 'ol Julian Peterson at LB to make our defense great. Remember when the Colts we're all that and people we're saying, "If the Colts get a great defense then they'd be unstoppable!" well the Seahawks have already done that and expect them to go 19-0 next season. Don't watch the NFL, Seahawks are the bitchmasters and everyone else are bitches so watching will only make you depressed.</div>
    This post seems to say so little about anything.. Jennings the secret weapon????? he hasn't played on game in the nfl... they said robert gallery was all that.. BS.. mike williams???? BS.. and u winning the superbowl is a given??? yea ok if u say so whatever helps u sleep at night... and julian peterson will make all the difference see what he did for SF? Nate Burlson fell on his ass last year not that it matters u put on a seahawks jersey your hands turn to stone.. just ask The best set of hands there ever was Jerry Rice....

4. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

So, Hawk; You are 3 dead guys all rolled into 1? That's impressive! ROFL.

Seriously, what will your excuse be when Seattle loses?

5. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

Hawk forgot to mention the two curses on your team. 1. The madden curse 2. The curse of losing the Super Bowl

6. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Wow. Great thread. (<- Sarcasm)

7. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I think Hawk has stopped taking his medication or something...

8. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

Your 3 dead people rollded into one with anotehr stupid and usless post from Hawk.

9. ranman

ranman nfl-*****s member

He's been on the chip for awhile, I hope he gets off the chip pretty soon.

10. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

I think we have another TKO in a seahawk body

11. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

WE'll find out if the Packers really are "Gonna Be all that" on 11/27 7:30 pm on ESPN, Monday Night Football, Care to Wager your Avatar on that game spanky?

12. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'>Wow. Great thread. (<- Sarcasm)</div>
    1 for 2