Sean williams speaks

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by MVPBaller, Jun 29, 2007.

1. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>?I can?t wait to play with the great players they have,? said the 17th pick.?I?m just going to come and try to bring a lot of energy and play defense, and run the floor.?</div>http://www.nba.com/nets/news/Draft_2007_Ne...ams_17pick.htmlI predict he'll be the big man the Nets needed for so long.

2. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

Mabye, Mabye Not.As iv'e said, he's extremly talanted but he just can't let that attitude get in his way, I think the Nets have a bunch of veterans that can really help him in the longrun, it should help, I hope. Williams is talanted as a 9th or 14th pick would be, the Nets have to use him right, they don't want no eddie griffen, believe me they don't.

3. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

DEF. worth the risk. Loved the guy at because before getting kicked off the team.

4. RashadzMcCantz

RashadzMcCantz BBW Elite Member

Nets fans should be drooling all over Williams at 17...Let's be honest, the Nets made the playoffs last year with the worst frontcourt in the league. Moore played some quality minutes but he's not a starter and Collins shouldn't even be allowed to step foot on any court. The fact that the Nets have Krstic coming back off an ACL tear to play next to Williams should have every single Net fan drooling over their projected starting lineup in 08. Kidd, Carter, Jefferson, Krstic, and Williams is a lineup that can contend for a championship (yes, championship) next season and I am really looking forward to seeing how the Nets play next season with this monster lineup.