Sergio Rodriguez vs. the Nuggets

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by CB4allstar, Jan 18, 2007.

1. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcqJ1sBLfU8&eurl=Wow, just watch this performance by rookie Sergio Rodriguez. I think this kid will be a 10 apg type of pg in the future. I really do. Jus watch his court vision. He's great in the open court, he can find shooters, cutters. He's just an amazing passer. Also, his mid range jumper is solid, and he is good at coming off of screens for a jumper. His handle and quickness allows him to get inside as well.This kid is only 20 and already an amazing passer. What do you think of him as a prospect?

2. blazerspwnu

blazerspwnu BBW Member

too bad we didnt keep him in. after the second quarter Dan Dickau went in and the nuggets went on a huge run. (I think it was 18-0) A lot of talent in that kid, hes already a fan favorite. You can hear lots of people yellin to play sergio at the games. He needs more minutes, though, even if hes 20!

3. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

I jumped on his band wagon a longggg time ago. He has got incredible court vision, and I love that Steve Nash comparison because he has got crazy passing ability.