Shit is going down in Russia: Fedor's 9-year old daughter attacked in retaliation for criticism

Discussion in 'MMA - Mixed Martial Arts' started by speeds, Oct 12, 2016.

1. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

So a few weeks ago Ramzan Kadyrov who I have mentioned a few times here previous sponsored an MMA event in which his three boys, ten through eight, fought other boys. The fights were televised and the boys were given belts. There was a bit of an outcry in Russia. Fedor Emeliakenko, former politician and close ally of Vladimir Putin, criticized Kadyrov, saying it was in poor taste and the boys were too young for MMA.

Yesterday, supposedly, Fedor's 9-year old daughter was punched in the street and is now in hospital. The article doesn't name Fedor but there aren't a plethora of heavyweights who have criticized Kadyrov in public recently.

For those unfamiliar, Kadyrov is the leader of Chechnya and has been described as Putin's "attack dog". He has allegedly carried out assassinations on behalf of the state and is accused of war crimes. His links to MMA mostly run through Ali Abdul Aziz, who manages and represents several UFC fighters, many of whom have gone to Chechnya to meet Kadyrov, and some of whom have accepted gifts from him.

[​IMG]

2. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Fedor is going to end up dead if he doesn't be careful. Those savages don't give a fuck.

3. speeds

https://sportspolitika.com/2016/10/...stake-demands-chechens-remove-negative-posts/

Kadyrov claims Fedor ‘realized his mistake,’ demands Chechens remove negative posts

Dear friends! I appeal to you with an urgent request and the recommendation not to publish any entries that affect the honor and dignity of Fedor Emelianenko. I appeal primarily to those who are under emotional impact did this by saying that they are our supporters and friends. If you have those really are, and I do not doubt it, do not write these things. And that is already written, delete. You can not force passion, honor human touch. I'm sure Fedor Vladimirovich realized the mistake. This, in particular, by removing them from your page picture of a boy. We need to be tolerant to each other, not to get personal when discussing matters of public importance. We are surrounded by so and too unfriendly world. Sanctions ideological attack, saber rattling around the borders is pursuing the goal to make us enemies of each other, to sow enmity in our ranks. That we will never allow. I believe that an act, worthy man, is even that Emelianenko realizes assumptions due to some reasons, the haste in assessing the organization of the tournament. If he had previously studied all the issues associated with the tournament, estimates could be quite different. This can not be doubted. I am convinced that it is, ultimately, it goes like a real RUSSIAN BOGATYR what his thousands of fans believe. To paraphrase a famous saying of ancient times, we can say that the ordinary man in the street is allowed, not allowed national athlete! The experience, reputation and ability of such people should not be wasting. They should serve the Fatherland, the consolidation of our society in the name of Russia! Kadyrov Russia # # # # Chechnya Event # Emelianenko

4. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Gangsters. Hope his daughter is ok.

5. speeds

6. speeds

7. speeds