SI: Beautiful music

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by spark22, Jul 13, 2004.

1. spark22

spark22 JBB JustBBall MVP

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">A year ago, Karl Malone left the Jazz to join the Lakers because he wanted a chance to win a title. If he's serious about his intentions, he might want to think about going back.</div>

Rest of Article

Great article, it feels funny that the media is praising the Jazz, when did they last do that? I'm glad the Jazz went young, reasonable, and people who fit the system.

Go Jazz!

2. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Good article, and it's true. The Jazz could get 50 or more wins next season. They should have a great frontcourt, and already have an All Star. Boozer is a potential all star aswell. They've also got a great coach, who will be robbed of COY yet again this season. Maybe we can expect some bandwagoners [​IMG] .

3. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

JAZZ RULE!!!!!! Im a fan now, I have been for a while but never really realized it. Carlos Boozer did what was right for his "financial security" and he said he never made a verbal agreement I can even post the article if you guys want, and I'd much rather take the talented players word than the word from the front office.