Sjax wants to join Nuggets..

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by mike18946, Aug 10, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Stephen Jackson likes Denver. But do the Nuggets like him enough to meet his price?

Jackson is perhaps the top free-agent shooting guard still available, and the Nuggets need help at that position. But a source said Jackson, who averaged 11.8 points last season for San Antonio while making about $700,000, is seeking a long-term contract in excess of $4 million a year.

Jackson wouldn't comment on his salary demands in a telephone interview Wednesday. But he did discuss how much he would like playing for the Nuggets.

"It's definitely a great place," Jackson said. "They're putting together the pieces. I definitely would like to be part of that process. They took some knocks on the head (last season), but now they're putting together the pieces of the puzzle. I would love to be there."
    </div>

Sjax will be a denver nugget next season if denver give him the money he wants....i pray this happens....Sjax will be a great fit for Denver..with Melo,Dre,Nene and camby...along with skeeta...and boykins...thats a nice roster...denver also interested in Jon Barry and lenard..