Skybox?

Discussion in 'Warriors Lounge' started by CohanHater, Mar 22, 2005.

1. CohanHater

CohanHater JBB JustBBall Member

Enterprise Architect
    Anyone ever get a box to a Warrior game? I think I'm going to try getting a group together for one. I'm not sure how many people I'm going to have to get, but I have quite a few buddies that I play hoops with at work and a few cousins that expressed interest.

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

That would be cool to experience but I'm all about being in the crowd and getting crazy.[​IMG]

3. CohanHater

Enterprise Architect
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">That would be cool to experience but I'm all about being in the crowd and getting crazy.[​IMG]</div>

Back in the RUN TMC era I was a regular in section 201 (had season tickets). Lately I found that I have a better time going to 10-12 games and paying a little more to get down low. I think a box would be a lot of fun for a Saturday game. Might as well try it now, while it's probably less expensive and easier to get tickets for. You could get to the game early and tailgate and still get rowdy.

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

CohanHater, I wonder if they would throw you out of the arena, if you made a T-shirt with cohan's face on it with devil's horns or a no sign across his face or something cohan-hatin' on it. [​IMG]

That would just rock if you actually did and you got sky box seats and you wore it to every occassion for season ticket holders, especially right in front of him where he could see it. The look on his face would be classic! Actually, that's probably not a good idea, but it would be funny as hell, still.

So I guess I will be going to some games eventually since the oath was that I would never pay for anything Warriors until Cohan left or the Warriors made the playoffs, whichever came first. Still, you gotta be with the crowd! That's where the hardest core fans sit givin' high fives to complete strangers from watching slam dunks by Jrich.

5. CohanHater

Enterprise Architect
    [​IMG] Last year I wore my RECALL COHAN shirt to every game I went to. And one of my close family friends has a good position in "the Lahlouh Group" which advertises with the Warriors. Anyway, he kicked down some courtside tickets and I wore the shirt to the game against the Clips. Ronnie Lott saw the shirt and I overheard him tellin his buddy to check it out. Was pretty classic. I think if I can get your logo on a shirt it would be pretty sweet, but I'm not sure I want to jinx anything that's going right. I'll be at Friday's game, my brother just got into Law school so my dad and I are treating him to lower level tix.

6. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Sweet! Have fun courtside!

Yeah, you don't want to jinx it up by making fun of Cohan when the Warriors are hot. Last year, you probably were on TV then because they showed a bunch of guys with those recall Cohan t-shirts at the arena. Classic!

Ronnie Lott is a cool guy. I got his autograph once.