Sonics: Dissension Brewing?

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Vyper, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Vyper

Vyper -Vintage '73-

jaded corporate lackey
    <div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">SEATTLE -- One of the NBA's major surprises this season, the Seattle SuperSonics tried to squelch signs of dissension Thursday, but didn't convey an overwhelming message of team harmony.

"It's a situation I think you talk out, you get it out and you move on," Seattle coach Nate McMillan said Thursday.

After Wednesday night's 102-95 loss at Detroit, Sonics forward Rashard Lewis told reporters that, "it seems like other guys are on different agendas. Some guys were trying to win, some guys weren't."

Lewis wasn't alone in his criticism. Fellow All-Star Ray Allen complained about his role in the offense and about playing a season-low 28 minutes.

"I'm not getting any looks," Allen said. When asked about his playing time, he said, "You'll have to talk to the coach. I'll tell you, it's a frustrating situation."</div>

Read More Of This ESPN Article.....

2. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Ray has been horrible lately, and all that talk about wanting the team to win earlier in the season has roughly translated as wanting the team to win as long as he is looking good doing it.