Sorry Wolves fans! Juwan goes to the Magic.

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by the MDE, Jul 14, 2003.

1. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

2. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

It has already been posted

3. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

4. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

hoe many of these threads do we need?

5. twolvefan11

Ask the MDE that

6. the MDE

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "twolvefan11":</div><div class="quote_post">Ask the MDE that</div>

I know how depressed you are that the Pups couldn't sign Juwanna, but don't take it out on me. :roll: The other thread was in a different forum..I didn't see it, my bad. Just simply close the thread..

7. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

you just posted in the T'Wolves to be an ass... go back to the Lakers forum where you can suck on Kobe some more...

8. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

^tha isnt very nice...so he is in the wrong territory....wait he called them the pups...i didnt see that...ne wayz kobe aint like that...he tried to "rape" that teen

9. twolvefan11

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "the MDE":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "twolvefan11":</div><div class="quote_post">Ask the MDE that</div>

The other thread was in a different forum..I didn't see it, my bad. Just simply close the thread..</div>

You also posted in the Magics forum, there is no need for multiple threads here.

10. the MDE

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">you just posted in the T'Wolves to be an ass... go back to the Lakers forum where you can suck on Kobe some more...</div>

Oh I see..It's the title that sounds deceptive..You think I am rubbing it in your faces...think what you want, but I don't know what you and twolvefan11's grudges against me are. I didn't do anything.

11. twolvefan11

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "the MDE":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">you just posted in the T'Wolves to be an ass... go back to the Lakers forum where you can suck on Kobe some more...</div>

Oh I see..It's the title that sounds deceptive..You think I am rubbing it in your faces...think what you want, but I don't know what you and twolvefan11's grudges against me are. I didn't do anything.</div>

We have no grudges against you, but if you keep trying to post threads that have already been posted people will have grudges against you.

12. the MDE

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "twolvefan11":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "the MDE":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "purehoops":</div><div class="quote_post">you just posted in the T'Wolves to be an ass... go back to the Lakers forum where you can suck on Kobe some more...</div>

Oh I see..It's the title that sounds deceptive..You think I am rubbing it in your faces...think what you want, but I don't know what you and twolvefan11's grudges against me are. I didn't do anything.</div>

We have no grudges against you, but if you keep trying to post threads that have already been posted people will have grudges against you.</div>

SERIOUSLY! I didn't see the other thread...how simple is it to accept that and move on..gosh