Steroids and Superbowl XXXVIII

Discussion in 'NFC South' started by Pats37, Jul 13, 2005.

1. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

I'm just curious what panther fans feel about 3 of their starting O-lineman (Mitchel,Stuessie,Donnally) were on steroids during their superbowl run? I wonder who else was on roids and how was this not caught back then? Also I wonder if there are alot more players getting away with taking roids and maybe the testing procedures need to be look at. Oh and do you think they were using the Wizzinator to beat the testing...hahah

2. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

dont forget about Sauerbrun, everyone but Mitchell is gone. The offensive line was pressured to protect Delhomme against that patriots d-line. They only took it for the Super Bowl, and John Fox has made it clear that he isnt gonna put up with it if it ever happens again

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Yea John Fox doesn't look like the guy that would put up with a lot of Sh!t.

4. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

thats why he traded Sauerbrun, who can flat out kick the hell out of the ball, but with DUI and Steriods Fox wanted him out

5. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I was hoping the Packers would pick up Sauerbrun, but no such luck.

6. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

for a 7th round pick what a deal!!

7. crazybacon

crazybacon nfl-*****s member

i doubt sauerbrun took roids just for the super bowl...he has been jacked up and angry for a while now...as for the others, it dissappoints me... i am glad we have fox, who keeps a disciplined regime...

8. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

You dont take steroids "just for one game"....they dont work like that....Sauerbran acted like he was juiced for years....this is the guy that challenged the Gramaticas to a rumble in the parking lot....as for the others, they probably did them for a while....

9. Pats37

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>You dont take steroids "just for one game"....they dont work like that....Sauerbran acted like he was juiced for years....this is the guy that challenged the Gramaticas to a rumble in the parking lot....as for the others, they probably did them for a while....</div>

Exactly...if they were going to do something to get jakced up for one game...do a buunch of coke or something...That would probably work better for the short term than roids...they were on them all season and probably for a few years at the least....I know fox wouldn't put up with it..but its hard to do something about it if you don't know about it.

10. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

The evidence said they only did steriods for one game. Because they each filled one prescription from a doctor in SC.

11. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>The evidence said they only did steriods for one game. Because they each filled one prescription from a doctor in SC.</div>

Its possible that they are just really stupid. [​IMG]

12. Pats37

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (vikingfan)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>The evidence said they only did steriods for one game. Because they each filled one prescription from a doctor in SC.</div>

Its possible that they are just really stupid. [​IMG]</div>

That would be really stupid...