Steven Gerrard / Collab

Discussion in 'Graphics Showcase' started by Courtking, Feb 4, 2007.

1. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

2. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    Pretty cool, not sure what you want to do though on a collab. I don't like the image used for that wallpaper.

3. Notorious

Notorious JBB Fear is Death

Whats a collab? Just where you work with someone else?

I like it, the pic shows emotion, and i love the background(The wall), How did you make it? Or is just a stock photo?

4. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    <div class="quote_poster">Notorious Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Whats a collab? Just where you work with someone else?</div>

Exchanging ideas, working together, etc.

I'd be willing to work on anything that has to do with footy as long as it has nothing to do with MLS, Chelsea, or either of the Milanos.

5. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

<div class="quote_poster">Notorious Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Whats a collab? Just where you work with someone else?

I like it, the pic shows emotion, and i love the background(The wall), How did you make it? Or is just a stock photo?</div>

Yes. The background is mainly playing around with lighting from the original picture, as well as some brushes added.

6. Notorious

<div class="quote_poster">C.K. Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Yes. The background is mainly playing around with lighting from the original picture, as well as some brushes added.</div>
    Can yousend me the Original pic? I think i could make a cool background messing with it.

7. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    C.K - what do you plan on doing? I'd be willing to help.

8. Courtking

Courtking Courtking

<div class="quote_poster">M Two One Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">C.K - what do you plan on doing? I'd be willing to help.</div>

Nothing really, it was a collab with someone from another forum...I should have made that more clear [​IMG]

I'd be more than happy to collab with you though, just start something and send it over.

Notorious -- I don't have the picture, the person I worked on the wall with got it for me.

9. Notorious

<div class="quote_poster">C.K. Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Nothing really, it was a collab with someone from another forum...I should have made that more clear [​IMG]

I'd be more than happy to collab with you though, just start something and send it over.

Notorious -- I don't have the picture, the person I worked on the wall with got it for me.</div>

Ok, thanks anyway.

10. M Two One

M Two One Halló Veröld!

Student
    Ah ok, well the image is great, you both did a fantastic job overall on the wallpaper, just not a fan of the way Stevie is positioned is all. Otherwise the colors and everything else look great.

Not sure what you'd like to collab on, I'm a Calcio, La Liga, FFF, and S?perLig fan.