Summer League Roster

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Shard, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Shard

Shard Hi2u

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post"> SEATTLE - The Seattle SuperSonics today announced the team?s roster for their participation in the NBA Las Vegas Summer League July 6-15 and the Rocky Mountain Revue scheduled for July 13-20 in Salt Lake City. Among the players on the Sonics summer league team are the two first round selections from the 2007 NBA Draft ? forward Kevin Durant (first round, 2nd pick overall) and forward Jeff Green (first round, 5th pick overall). Sonics veterans [​IMG]Micka?l Gelabale, [​IMG]Johan Petro and [​IMG]Mouhamed Sene will also be participating.
    <a href="http://www.nba.com/summerleague2007/index.html" target="_blank">
    </a> The Sonics final game in Las Vegas Summer League will be shown on FSN Northwest. The club will face Greg Oden and the Portland Trail Blazers on Sunday, July 15 at 7 p.m. (PT)
    </div>

Roster

Nick's boy Julius Hodge on the squad!!!

2. monty001

monty001 Sonics belong in Seattle

This is going to be an exciting summer league. I might sneak in some of the webcasts from NBA.com at work.

I've heard the name Kenny Adeleke before. Was he on the squad last year?

3. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

<div class="quote_poster">monty001 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">This is going to be an exciting summer league. I might sneak in some of the webcasts from NBA.com at work.

I've heard the name Kenny Adeleke before. Was he on the squad last year?</div>

He was in training camp last year. Did not play on the summer league. He is a poor man's Reggie Evans -- which means that he is dead broke.

4. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

If you squint hard enough we also have Elton Brand on the roster. Yes!

5. Shard

Shard Hi2u

<div class="quote_poster">Sir Desmond Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">If you squint hard enough we also have Elton Brand on the roster. Yes!</div>

Hahaha, I had to do a double take after I skimmed over the roster when I passed that name.

6. monty001

monty001 Sonics belong in Seattle

^Same...I was like huh?

I remember Adeleke now. I think he is a slightly improved offensive version of Evans. Emphasis on slightly.

7. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Iron Shiek Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">He was in training camp last year. Did not play on the summer league. He is a poor man's Reggie Evans -- which means that he is dead broke.</div>

Yeah, that's actually a lot like Elton Brown too. The guy was a monster under the glass at Virginia, but he couldn't score 30 points in an empty gym.

It looks like the Sonics got arguably the three best undrafted free agents too, with Quinton Hosley, Zabian Dowdell, and Ryvon Coville.

Oh yeah, and you've got to love a Canadian with a name like Olu Famutimi.