'Sup fam

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by RiverspoonJones, Jan 2, 2005.

1. RiverspoonJones

RiverspoonJones JBB Sonic Death Monkey

I was just thinking...

Andrew Bogut > j00

2. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

But still overrated. He needs better competition to prove himself.

3. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Miss the Olympics then, Cas?

4. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

Who was the NBA caliber competition there? He only matched up with Duncan for about ten minutes, and was otherwise against Shawn Marion or whoever the heCK the USA's power forward was.

5. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

I guess Shane Heal is better than Ray Allen, too.

David Andersen for President. We just need to buy out his CSKA contract first.

6. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Surely a kid still in college performing against international players on a big stage deserves some sort of credit? You can only prove yourself against the opposition that presents itself, and thus far he's doing it and then some.

Shiek, you're just a big smartarse fam.

7. RiverspoonJones

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Iron Shiek:</div><div class="quote_post">I guess Shane Heal is better than Ray Allen, too.</div>

You will not raise the ire of myself or NMock by insulting Shane Heal.

True girly man, to be sure.

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Iron Shiek:</div><div class="quote_post">David Andersen for President. We just need to buy out his CSKA contract first.</div>

We could trade Flip to Atlanta for his rights [​IMG]

8. RiverspoonJones

Did you not see Bogut bring the handsome against Bradndon Bass and Glen Davis just yesterday? True surface posters, here!

9. RiverspoonJones

...and then you say 'What?'

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Almost any NBA talent evaluator not in Salt Lake City Monday night to watch Utah's 69-55 victory over LSU either watched it via satellite or perused a replay of the contest. And nothing they saw of 6-foot-10, 240-pound sophomore Andrew Bogut, who went for 24 points and 17 rebounds in over 40 minutes for the Utes, hampered the growing belief among draft decision makers that he is by far the leading candidate to be selected first overall in the next NBA draft in June. "And I can't even tell you there is a close No. 2 is right now,'' a Western Conference player personnel director said Thursday. Wake Forest sophomore point guard Chris Paul would seem the obvious candidate but the sentiment among most NBA scouting types is that Paul could be back in college for his junior season.</div>

<font size="1">http://www.ozhoopsboards.com</font>

10. RiverspoonJones

<font size="7">FAM</font>

I think you can see Wayne Simien there, somewhere... I couldn't take a long enough screen shot to get Turiaf in there.

[​IMG]

11. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

Shows how much they know, they have Nate about 30 spots too low.

12. RiverspoonJones

13. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Riverspoon added Bogues on MSN and was promptly blocked and deleted.

14. Shard

Shard Hi2u

^ PWN3D!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

15. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

What happened to that post highlighting where Voodoo Child said it would be a joke if Bogut was drafted ahead of Simien and Turiaf?

Just to recap: Voodoo Child said it would be a joke if likely number one pick Andrew Bogut was drafted ahead of Wayne Simien and Ronny Turiaf. He then deleted it out of embarrassment, and deleted another post in reference to it.

16. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

^To be fair, he said it in January, not this week.

17. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 44Thrilla:</div><div class="quote_post">^To be fair, he said it in January, not this week.</div>

Thank you... I deleted the posts because they were out of context. Of course at the time you are going to say that the best player in college basketball should be drafted over a kid who hadn't proved his potential yet. Bogut was probably the most improved player in the NCAA this year.

To recap: I have the right to delete what ever the **** I want to delete, and you don't have the right to call me out and be a smartass (whats new) about it on a forum like that.

(Ot, but take note of the bold -

Personal attacks, insults & attempts to publicly humiliate another member are strictly prohibited. Members may not post any messages that are discriminating, obscene, hateful, threatening otherwise violative of any laws. We demand that all members treat other members with respect. To help prevent any confusion as to what is harrasment and what is not, we kindly ask you to please keep sarcasm to a minimum.)

18. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Voodoo Child:</div><div class="quote_post">
    To recap: I have the right to delete what ever the **** I want to delete</div>

Not in here you don't.

Anyway, I don't know what you're getting so high and mighty about, it's just a bit of fun. There used to be one moderator who would delete posts that made him look bad, and we all know what happened to him.

19. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Pwn3d!:</div><div class="quote_post">Not in here you don't.

Anyway, I don't know what you're getting so high and mighty about, it's just a bit of fun. There used to be one moderator who would delete posts that made him look bad, and we all know what happened to him.</div>

Any member can delete his own posts. I don't know why you think that you can prevent that.

As for KJ, the situation is not comparable. He'd say something stupid and would be proven wrong in the moment. This is bringing up a statement I made in the past. A lot has changed since now and then; a lot. As soon as people started giving me **** on AIM about my statement, I got tired of explaining myself and deleted it, but you all keep rubbing it in my face... not exactly what happened to KJ.

What do you want me to do about it? Make a new post saying Simien > Bogut so I can just catch some more ****?

20. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Voodoo Child:</div><div class="quote_post">Any member can delete his own posts. I don't know why you think that you can prevent that.</div>

Of course you can delete your own. I didn't translate that to "whatever the **** I want" though.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">As for KJ, the situation is not comparable. He'd say something stupid and would be proven wrong in the moment. This is bringing up a statement I made in the past. A lot has changed since now and then; a lot. As soon as people started giving me **** on AIM about my statement, I got tired of explaining myself and deleted it, but you all keep rubbing it in my face... not exactly what happened to KJ.

What do you want me to do about it? Make a new post saying Simien > Bogut so I can just catch some more ****?</div>

Bloody hell, this is a sub-forum, It's not like we're baiting you on the draft forum. It's just a bit of fun with the few members that view this forum regularly. Don't take it so personally.