Sura > Fisher

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by GoldenstWarrior, Feb 6, 2005.

1. GoldenstWarrior

GoldenstWarrior JBB JustBBall Member

Sura > Fisher

why did we get rid of bobby again?
    its so sad watching ex warriors go to other teams and flourish.

2. Gohn

Gohn JBB JustBBall Member

We got rid of him for Robinson. I dont think Sura would have resigned with the Warriors anyways nor were the warriors going to sign him. I wish we still had Sura I always liked his stlye of play. Except he is an awful shooter. But Robinson last year was one of the reasons the team won 37 games.

3. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I liked Sura too, but he was kind of out of control at times and made some bad decisions, missed some easy layups and pulled some stupid turnovers and couldn't shoot even though he had all the right mechanics. But all in all he was a great defender, good passer, and could handle the ball all right. He was probably okay with me because he was energetic and he was a good defender. He was a good compliment to Arenas.

4. BALLIN IN AZGS

BALLIN IN AZGS JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting GoldenstWarrior:</div><div class="quote_post">why did we get rid of bobby again?
    its so sad watching ex warriors go to other teams and flourish.</div>

it's like a reccuring thing ... Guys that have talent go to other teams and blow up ...

I.E Larry Hughes, Gilbert Arenas, Jamison

5. Kwan1031

Kwan1031 JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah, we did get a better one at the end. I mean, I really liked Sura, but it's pretty much no brainer that Robinson is more valuable in either our team or in trading market...

6. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Oh yeah the Robinson trade was money for us. I still like Robinson because he is very underrated passer and has been successful as a role player/team captain. Probably the only guy that really leads by example on defense next to Claxton. I'd wish he'd box out more and get better at free throws, though.