Surprise Team of the Year

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by vikingfan, Sep 3, 2003.

1. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

I think that Detriot is going to be the surprise team of the year. Last year they showed quite a bit of fight in them, but with a horrible coach nothing could ever get done.

Steve is going to take the talent on this team and surprise the NFC North. I predict the following:

Vikings
    Detriot
    Packers
    Bears

Now I know that I am alone in this opinion...but, I just don't see the Pack doing it again this year.

2. Purple Slurper

Purple Slurper nfl-*****s member

I don't quite see the Lions being anything more than 3rd in the division, if they cam attain that. The Vikings will walk away with the division, but do not count out Ahman Green and the Packers.........you notice I didn't say Favre and the Packers. Favre is on his last legs and if this season proves to be a disappointment to him, he will choose to retire.

3. IsaidPanthers3

IsaidPanthers3 nfl-*****s member

Viks will win the division, the worst division in football

4. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

Ok..maybe I overestimated Detroit...they look terrible. Harrington is a good QB, but they don't have the chemistry. My new prediction: Detriot finishes the season with 4 wins.

5. Boydy

Boydy nfl-*****s member

All the teams in that division suck especially the bears and packers i hate them but i still think that the pacs can pull through with a 2nd..

6. nfl-forums

nfl-forums nfl-*****s member

No surprises, really, were there? Your revised prediction of 4 wins looks pretty good right now. The Lions' defense has performed creditably this year -- if it weren't for the D, considering the horrible offensive unit we have, we'd probably be 2-12 right now.

Matt Millen is a faggot and a complete loser.