T.J. Ford Vows he Will Make a Complete Comeback

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by TnNeG, Oct 20, 2004.

1. TnNeG

TnNeG NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">"I will play in the NBA again," vowed T.J. Ford of the Milwaukee Bucks, who is in the second year of a four-year contract. "There's no doubt in my mind. That's not even a question."

The last time Ford suited up was that February night when Minnesota's Mark Madsen knocked him to the floor. He was carried off on a stretcher and missed the final 26 games of his rookie season. He averaged 7.1 points and 6.5 assists per game.

It wasn't Ford's first such scare. In spring 2003, he fell during a pickup game and temporarily lost feeling in his limbs. He had a similar episode in high school.</div>

Full Story (Must Register)

2. S.Livingston14

S.Livingston14 JBB JustBBall Member

He is a great player, and has great potential, I have loved him since he was a McDonalds All-American, and have followed him through out his career. I wish him a speedy recovery. I think he could lead the league in assists some day.

3. youn6-1

youn6-1 JBB JustBBall Member

wat happened i dont know how it happened can some1 describe? lol

4. LeBron

LeBron JBB JustBBall Member

He definately has a passing game. If he could score a little more. [​IMG] But we'll see how he turns out in his second year.