T-Mac's actual height and weight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets' started by YaoMing03-04, Jul 25, 2004.

1. YaoMing03-04

YaoMing03-04 JBB Banned Member

How tall is T-Mac actually , he is listed at 6'8 but he is at least 6'8 and 3/4 if not taller. And how much does he weigh he is been listed at 210 forever and has gained some weight over the last couple of years. I am thinking 215.

2. l2emix

l2emix JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">How tall is T-Mac actually , he is listed at 6'8 but he is at least 6'8 and 3/4 if not taller. And how much does he weigh he is been listed at 210 forever and has gained some weight over the last couple of years. I am thinking 215.
    </div> dats kewl...but what was this information for?!?!?

3. Mr.Fundamentals

Mr.Fundamentals JBB JustBBall Member

^I guess he just wants to know. TMac is <u>cannot</u> be 6'8', he is atleast 6'9' and a half. As for his weight, i'm not too sure but he has gained more muscle mass than he had 2-3 years ago, probably 5-10 heavier.

4. anthonyazn

anthonyazn JBB JustBBall Member

During a photo shoot last year from Kicks Magazine, Slam company, Tmac was standing next to TD and KG. When I saw this, I knew that Tmac is at least 6"9, maybe even almost 6"10. Honestly, he hasn't gain more than 2 pounds, but is that tall. TD was barely taller than him amd Kg was the tallerest for sure. Kg is listed at 6"11, 220, but is more like 7"1, 235. You know how it is in the NBA. Shaq is at least 365, but is only listed as 330 lbs.

5. Midnight Green

Midnight Green NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting anthonyazn:</div><div class="quote_post">During a photo shoot last year from Kicks Magazine, Slam company, Tmac was standing next to TD and KG. When I saw this, I knew that Tmac is at least 6"9, maybe even almost 6"10. Honestly, he hasn't gain more than 2 pounds, but is that tall. TD was barely taller than him amd Kg was the tallerest for sure. Kg is listed at 6"11, 220, but is more like 7"1, 235. You know how it is in the NBA. Shaq is at least 365, but is only listed as 330 lbs.</div>
    Cool so if KG is listed at 6'11" and TD is listed at 7'1" knowing that KG looks taller than duncan is always good. I think the nba really needs to do a recound of players sizes and weights this year. Alot are off and it may be costing the player money in the long run when a team is looking at to even in talent players, but one is listed at 6'8" and the other at 6'10" so they choose on size.

The NBA needs to take some regard to this now before the players start paying for the NBA's mistakes. You would think they would know how tall they are and noticfy the NBA or there team managment that they are listed wrong in size/ and or weight. Though on shaqs chase it is good he is listed at less because teams think he is more in shape then he relaly is.

6. Mr.Fundamentals

i remember someone saying that the height is only accounted during their rookie season, not sure... could be wrong

7. Smokky

Smokky JBB JustBBall Member

i don't know bout tmac's height but i have noticed in the pass couple seasons he look more built

8. Mr.Fundamentals

he has definitely gained atleast 6-10 pounds