TCA Ticketing

Discussion in 'Denny's List' started by Charcoal Filtered, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Charcoal Filtered

Charcoal Filtered Writing Team

2. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Dead center?

Did you get the bracelet?

3. Charcoal Filtered

Yep, DEAD CENTER! Seems like they stopped doing the T shirt cannon as I cannot remember them doing it anytime this year.

Yes, got the bracelet. While I would have preferred if they would have just given me a huge gyro, but I had seven of the little ones. Did not see a dessert bar at half time, but was so stuffed that the only thing I grabbed was a bottled water.

4. The_Lillard_King

The_Lillard_King Westside

I've been to a couple of games where they are do the t-shirt thing. But it seems they have significantly decreased it doing it.

I have got many of the free McMuffins coupons but have yet to "cash in" on any of them since they expire in 3 days and are only good in the morning.

5. OSUBlazerfan

OSUBlazerfan Writing Team

Hmm for the bobcats game he quoted me 200 for pair on row L....Which is way more than you payed....

6. Charcoal Filtered

It was a single and close to game time. Not for sure what he got out of the pair.

ToB, did not realize there was an expiration date on the McMuffin coupons. I have used my other ones but have to throw out my Houston voucher.

7. The_Lillard_King

CF has buying tickets down to an art (I mean that as a compliment CF). He knows a bunch of different sites that sell tickets and waits till last minute when dealers or ticket holders are desperate to sell them. If I ever give up my seasons seats, I'm going to pay CF for a tutorial on how to get good Blazers seats on the cheap. Speaking of tutorials . . . how do I get in on one of those player signature nights again?

Sidenote: I notice they do not post Mic-ee-Dee chants on the board at 98 points anymore. So the games I go to the crowd niether chants "chalupa" or "mik-ee-dee" They just decided to give up on trying to get the crowd to chant?

8. tca

tca New Member

Mike , thanks a lot for the thread you started ... hope you enjoyed the game and the food :)

9. tca

tca New Member

within hours before the game I ask much more / each ticket because always is a chance to remain with unsold tickets and if I sell a few tix at higher prices I cover the costs .... but as I wrote on my other thread I am always opened to proposals ..... for ppl who buy tix constantly of course that the price will be much lower than the price I'll ask on craigslist for example. It doesnt cost anything to ask :) and I answered at your private message.

10. tca

tca New Member

Dont need to pay anyone to teach you something ... just contact me for tix and for sure you'll get the best seats at the best prices :)

11. The_Lillard_King

Fact CF gives you a thumbs up goes a long way in my book.

I've got Blazers tickets for now . . . but Evita and Seinfeld are coming into town, got some prices for me? :)

12. tca

tca New Member

i'll have tix for both shows , need to know the date for Evita ... Seinfeld is on 24 ... 2 shows .... and how many tix for each show . PM me

13. Eastoff

Eastoff But it was a beginning.

Any tips on getting tickets under 40$ each for two together on the 11th against boston?

14. tca

tca New Member

if it will not be a high demand for tix , yea you have chances to get cheap tix but within 30-60 minutes before the game starts

15. BlazerWookee

BlazerWookee UNTILT THE DAMN PINWHEEL!

Gear Finisher
    I saw four different people get hurt by t-shirts shot into the 300 level. One lady took one to the side of her head (broke her headphones and rang her bell pretty good), one guy jam a finger (he claimed it dislocated and popped back into place), and two different older ladies were hit in the face hard enough to draw blood. Blows me away they still do that...

16. Charcoal Filtered

As said, I have not seen them do the cannon's this year. The three shirts I have gotten have all been where they hit something else before I grabbed it. Crap shirts anyhow and definitely not worth getting hurt over.

Lots of good seats for Cleveland still available. They just opened it up to season ticket holders as a Super Saver. Was able to sit six rows off the court last night and will be 11 rows off to see the new look Cavs.

17. Haakzilla

Haakzilla Well-Known Member

SEOWebDesignLLC.com
    ...there was a hot deal in the Blazers' ticket re-sale center 4 rows behind Stotts for $50 last night at the last minute!

18. tca

tca New Member

always can find good seats if you wait until last minute .... where you saw the tickets for sale last night ?

19. Charcoal Filtered

TCA, it was in the Blazers resale center. HAAK72, that would have been nice. I have gotten lucky a few times last minute on that site.

Just got to thinking and probably should have waited on the Cavs game. Could have gotten in the door with a cheapy and then upgraded thru the Blazers. With the amount of inventory they have less than a week before gametime, I am betting I would have gotten something better and less expensive.

20. tca

tca New Member

best time to buy tix is within 1 hour before the game starts :) all sellers sell them cheap .... have 10 tix at knicks vs heat tonight :)