Terrible performance tonight..

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by mike18946, Mar 15, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

V the celtics...81-71
    :roll:
    started out so bad surprised we kept close most of the 4th but celtics pull out the win.As pistons and rip play their worst basketball of the season.

RIP was the worst i have ever seen him play [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] need to play better basketball than this if we want to keep winning games.We will beat them next meeting..still 2-1 in the series to us but that was just a terrible display of ball.

Sometimes this team really annoys me..

2. dee still ballin

dee still ballin JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah I was like WTF is going on. I cant belive it. [​IMG] Im still watching NBA TV, and yes the Lakers are still getting JOBBED

3. Big D

Big D JBB JustBBall Member

Horrible game. It's probably best for them to just forget about this game and move on. The shots just weren't falling.

4. Phi_Slamma_Jamma

Phi_Slamma_Jamma JBB JustBBall Member

i love NBA TV. its like ESPN for basketball.

5. dee still ballin

Well the scores looks like Milwaukee is getting Jobbed to back. I dont know who I want to win. Hmm....

6. Phi_Slamma_Jamma

Phi_Slamma_Jamma JBB JustBBall Member

you probably want the lakers.

You dont want the mavs out of the playoffs in the first round.

7. dee still ballin

Ewww. Mavs wont go out in the 1st round to them anyway, or anybody for that matter. [​IMG] I have faith in them.

8. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

The Celtics got their revenge. I didnt watch the game cause I forgot but it sounds like the Pistons played horrible, once I read the title of the topic.

9. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

Pistons didnt really play that bad. teh celtics D was giving them a very hard time and wouldnt let them gert their high percentage shots and boston wasnt exactly shooting lihgts out esecially in the third quarter. honestly it wasnt that surprising detroit killed boston early this year but bioston humiliated them in the playoffs 3-1. i was expecting detoirt to win this game as their a great home team but i wouldnt be entirley sure theyll win on the road in boston next week. the funniest thing was how much the detroit fans and players just HATED the celtics. (did u see john barry-yikes!) they wanted to win sooo bad and were so certain they were going to. i even saw a fan with a sign that said (we STILL hate, hate HATE Danny Ainge) talk about holding a gruge. youll see a much less embittered crowd when the teams play again next week

10. Big D

Yeah because the Celtic fans were CHEERING the Pistons last game. Even Celtic fans love the Pistons!! 8)

11. olskoolfunktitude

yeah. they dont really hate the pistons like the pistons hate the cecltics cause the celtics were always on the winning side of the rivalry. its kind of like the yankees and the red sox. massholes are all bitter and hate the yankees cause they always kick their red sox butts.

12. Big D

You always try to get us Piston fans going with your weak digs, but it never works. We're very confident in our team. You must really worry about yours (and it's time to admit your a Celts fan) since you're always trying to hate on the Pistons. We'll see who's better in the playoffs this year.

13. olskoolfunktitude

what r u talking about big D??? im just talking about the teams honestly like a talk about em alll. layoff yo. it aint a picture of antoine walker in my avatar is it. my favorite team in the nba is the kings. i like the spurs too. but i dont care if tehy lose like i dont care if the celtics lose. i just think hte celtics might have a chance to be the strongest team in the east and i like the old dynastys and stuff. theyre a great franchise historically, why not wish them welll?