OT The guy who groped Terry Crews is the head of WME-IMG (aka Endeavor, UFC owners)

Discussion in 'MMA - Mixed Martial Arts' started by speeds, Nov 15, 2017.

1. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

"Back in February 2016, I was assaulted by Adam Venit, who is head of the Motion Picture Department at William Morris Endeavor, one of the biggest agencies in the world, period," Crews, 49, said today on "Good Morning America." "He’s connected to probably everyone I know in the business ... I did not know this man. I have never had a conversation with him, ever."

[​IMG]

2. speeds

Venit is the agent of many major stars including Adam Sandler and Sylvester Stallone. He also represents Dustin Hoffman and Brett Ratner, both of whom are among the accused in the ongoing Hollywood sex and abuse scandal.

He was supposedly placed on leave about two weeks ago in advance of WME-IMG knowing Crews would name him.

3. valo36

valo36 Active Member

Dude looks a lot like Jay Glazer in that picture. Seems like he is lucky Crews was mature enough not to answer Venit's groping with how most men would respond.

4. speeds

Russell Simmons emailed Crews asking him to give Venit "a pass" and Crews published the email instead saying nobody gets a pass.

Simmons is accused of forcing a teenager to fellate him in the 90s while his lackey Brett Ratner watched or some shit.