The line forms here....

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by Steelerfan_2005, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

for all apologies to yours truly. For all of you who doubted the Pittsburgh Steeelers, feel free post your apologies and admittance of being wrong. The "I told you so" will follow.....

Go Steelers!

[​IMG]

2. McChicken5

McChicken5 nfl-*****s member

Im sry for doubting the pittsburg steelers just thought that if a guy raped another guy in the endzone somehting like that might be called. Guess not.

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>for all apologies to yours truly. For all of you who doubted the Pittsburgh Steeelers, feel free post your apologies and admittance of being wrong. The "I told you so" will follow.....

Go Steelers!

[​IMG]</div>
    I think i will pick denver to beat steelers next week. [​IMG]

4. Steelerfan_2005

You should BF1. The lack of faith nationally helped us....

5. Cowher&Frown Co.

Cowher&Frown Co. nfl-*****s member

hehehehe i called the steelers baby...i had the faith...

6. Steelerfan_2005

Yes you did. Are you as excited as I am?

7. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

I picked the Colts to win this one but I must admit it was nice to see the Steelers pull out the W in the end. The Broncos had better look out next week, the Steelers are looking good. Congrats SF on your team's win.

8. Cowher&Frown Co.

heck yes...denver aint got nothing on us...nor the NFC

9. Steelerfan_2005

Thanks JB! I'm pretty excited. No matter what happens from here out, this was big and being the 6th seed and having no national support, the win was even more sweet this week.

10. Cowher&Frown Co.

hehehe its a beauty even with all the ending junk that happened...bettis wont make that mistake again...

11. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

I bet on the Steelers this week and won. Congrats, SF!

Not to dredge up bad memories or anything, but how many AFC Championship games has Cowher lost now?

12. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>The lack of faith nationally helped us....</div>
    The Colts got marginal amounts of love from the national media simply because of the Star power & Dungy tragedy.

The only thing more sickening than the ass kissing of the Pats by the "experts" was the us against the world displayed mentality exhibited by you towel waving monkeys.

In reference to the initial thread in this post, I do have a question about where the line for modesty, tact, & graciouness begin? Obviously, NOT in Pittsburgh.

13. Steelerfan_2005

Oh hell no. No turning this on me. I sat here and had to hear how the Steelers had 0 chance all week.

Aparently not everyone is man enough to admit when they're wrong....

And yes, even you BA are not infalible. [​IMG]

14. Steelerfan_2005

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blackadder)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>The lack of faith nationally helped us....</div>
    The Colts got marginal amounts of love from the national media simply because of the Star power & Dungy tragedy.

The only thing more sickening than the ass kissing of the Pats by the "experts" was the us against the world displayed mentality exhibited by you towel waving monkeys.

In reference to the initial thread in this post, I do have a question about where the line for modesty, tact, & graciouness begin? Obviously, NOT in Pittsburgh.</div>
    Towel waiving monkeys? I'm almost offended. If I didn't thnk a lot of Steeler fans were just that, I might have to lash out at you.

But since I'm not a towel waiving monkey and I listed all the reasons why we had a chance this week, I was just looking for some redemption.

And shouldn't you just be happy enough that it won't be the Eagles or Pats in the Superbowl this year? You almost seem bitter that Pittsburgh beat Indy.

15. Thoth

I never said the Steelers had no chance & posted as such. I felt the Colts were better obviously I was wrong.

I never said I was perfect. In fact, sunshine, I wil be the 1st person to tell you that I am NOT perfect

If you think I am turning this back on you well then I am not the most paranoid person out there. I used to think there were certain Falcons fans that were incredibly delusional but it appears again I am wrong.

16. Steelerfan_2005

I'm thinking the comment of Indy steamrolling Pittsburgh was your basic comment of a team having no chance. What a short memory you have....

Not paranoid.... but you called Steelerfans towel waiving monkeys. Regardless whether it's true or not, it's rather insulting.

And then insinuating my lack of modesty and grace was also less than pleasant considering the amount of browbeating I took to get through this week.

But ok, ok, I'm PB reincarnate.... crazy, paranoid, and delusional. Not sure why, but ok.

17. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

I'm not going to apologize for picking the Colts. The Colts did have a pretty good season this year. Of course, I didn't give the Steelers zero chance and I never said that the Colts were unbeatable. I expected the Steelers to be tough. BA does have a point though. For Steeler fans to suggest that it's an insult to even possibly think that their opponents might win is to be disrespectful to your competition. The Colts didn't lay down for the Steelers and came real close to making a successful comeback. Just be glad that the Colts got off to a rough start and the Steelers managed to run time out.

18. Thoth

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>You almost seem bitter that Pittsburgh beat Indy.</div>
    I actually predicted, in Aug, Pitt & Carolina in the Super Bowl. Honestly, The only team (besides Miami) that does not turn my stomach is the Colts.

I'm bitter?? Sounds to me like 1) you are speaking from experience & 2) are trying to play head games & goad me into saying something that you will regret.

I refuse to have a battle of wits w/ an unarmed person and to think I used to consider you an ally.

19. Steelerfan_2005

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Steelerfan_2005)</div><div class='quotemain'>for all apologies to yours truly. For all of you who doubted the Pittsburgh Steeelers, feel free post your apologies and admittance of being wrong. The "I told you so" will follow.....

Go Steelers!

[​IMG]</div>
    For all of those reading this thread, please understand that the "I told you so" is a joke, as anyone here that knows me, knows that it's not really my nature.

It's all in fun....

20. Steelerfan_2005

Oh cut it out BA. I'm giving you a hard time. Even though I'm not sure I interpreted your original post correctly. It's all good man. Always an ally, never an enemy.

Just enjoying the moment.