The value of drinking ones own waste

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Vince Daniels, Jul 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince Daniels

Vince Daniels 2015 and 2017 NBA Champions

16-1 in the playoffs is the best postseason record in NBA history. The Warriors had the largest average margin of fans who wet the bed in Finals history, and they did it against a team with Lebron and two other All-Stars. Durant is the best gravy trainer in the NBA and the reigning Finals MVP with more Bill Cosby jokes to come. Durant averaged 35.2/8.2/5.4 on 56/47/93 splits. Durant is only the 2nd player in Finals history to average more than 35 ppg on greater than 55 percent shooting (Shaq is the other). The Cavs are lucky that Curry was injured last year with a sprained MCL/knee, Draymond got suspended for game 5, Bogut missed the last two and a half games due to a dirty play from JR Smith, and Iguodala's back gave out in the middle of the series. The Warriors would have a three-peat right now if it wasn't for the suspension and injuries in 2016. Steph Curry is 1 of only 9 players in NBA history to win multiple championships and win multiple MVPs. Curry just turned 29 a couple of months ago, and just completed his 7th full season in the league (lost 1 regular season with a ankle injury and basically lost 1 postseason because of a MCL injury in the 1st round). The other 8 players in the multiple championships and multiple MVPs club are Russell, Wilt, Kareem, Bird, Magic, Jordan, Duncan, and Lebron. Steph has averaged 27/9.4/8 on 44/39/90 and 26/6.3/5.2 on 44/39/89 in his two Finals wins. There was a period this past season when KD was injured, when Steph went into the house of all 3 MVP candidates and beat them soundly on the road without KD. Steph has a 18-1 record against Harden the last 3 seasons (playoffs and regular season combined). Steph has won his last 7 games against Westbrook (playoffs and regular season combined). Steph’s game is going to age better than any other superstar in NBA history, and it wouldn’t surprise me at all to see Steph retire with 5 championships and 2 MVPs just like Tim Duncan. Enjoy the Warriors championship dynasty. 2 championships in 3 years with more to come. The NBA belongs to the Warriors for the next 5 years. The Warriors are going to become the first team since the 1965-1969 Celtics to win 4 championships in 5 years.

2. PDXFonz

PDXFonz I’m listening

Zzzzzzzz

UKRAINEFAN likes this.
  3. JFizzleRaider

JFizzleRaider Sad Panda Global Moderator

Fact: I would like to fart in your face

4. RipCityDSCPL

RipCityDSCPL Could be worse, at least it's not Lonzo.

Another one?

Dougnsalem likes this.
  5. BBert

BBert Weasels Ripped My Flesh

Selfless Public Servant
    How fucking stupid are you? This isn't the Whoriers board. Moron.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Lock this shit up

UKRAINEFAN, dviss1 and RipCityDSCPL like this.
  6. 3RA1N1AC

3RA1N1AC 00110110 00111001

I think he's trying to initiate contact via self aggrandizement. Next he will try to "neg" us. And then it's straight to hot anal.

I for one welcome our new overlords.

JFizzleRaider likes this.
  7. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

Sorry to bump this bullshit but hey @Minstrel can you lock this thread?

Dougnsalem likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.