This draft is f*cking embarrassing.

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by BrewCityBuck, Jun 28, 2007.

1. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

We draft Yi Jianlian who doesn't want to play for us, and is skipping the media introduction. Then, with the 2nd rounder we gave to the Spurs last season for Damir Markota (A stiff), they just drafted Marcus Williams. Way to f*cking go Larry Harris. What a joke.

2. servais77

servais77 BBW Chinese *****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jun 28 2007, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>We draft Yi Jianlian who doesn't want to play for us, and is skipping the media introduction. Then, with the 2nd rounder we gave to the Spurs last season for Damir Markota (A stiff), they just drafted Marcus Williams. Way to f*cking go Larry Harris. What a joke.</div>Not good

3. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

If Yi didnt want to go to Milwaukee, why'd they draft him?That's like cooking burgers for you vegetarian kids.....what a dumb decision...the guy is risky as well...Why not go with Corey brewer? The guy's a defensive force, and he's athletic, lanky, and talented. He's gonna be a good driver on offense, and he has a good outside shot as well.

4. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Well-Known Member

how about giving up the big east player of the year for a 32 sg who's just had surgery and wasn't really a need for you team?oh and a decent combo guard who is an ideal 3rd guard in your rotation?and yeah, drafting someone who doesn't want to be on your team always works.. just ask Vancouver/Memphis about that....

5. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jun 28 2007, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>If Yi didnt want to go to Milwaukee, why'd they draft him?That's like cooking burgers for you vegetarian kids.....</div>I know how you feel then Buck fans :no3:

6. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticFan @ Jun 28 2007, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>how about giving up the big east player of the year for a 32 sg who's just had surgery and wasn't really a need for you team?oh and a decent combo guard who is an ideal 3rd guard in your rotation?and yeah, drafting someone who doesn't want to be on your team always works.. just ask Vancouver/Memphis about that....</div> This is my pitty party, keep Celtic crap out of here.

7. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

Man, what was funny to me was that Larry Harris never saw Yi Jianlian play before. He just heard from his dad, who works for the Mavs, that Yi was a good player so he decided to draft him LMAO.

8. BrewCityBuck

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wolverine30 @ Jun 28 2007, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man, what was funny to me was that Larry Harris never saw Yi Jianlian play before. He just heard from his dad, who works for the Mavs, that Yi was a good player so he decided to draft him LMAO.</div> :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: Larry Harris needs to be fired immediatly.

9. Opal

Opal Active Member

I am going to laugh if you guys trade him and he ends up being a star. [​IMG]

10. nflcBangofan13

nflcBangofan13 BBW Member

Yi has been seen by people in the Bucks organization....dont listen to that horse sh*t that Stephen A Smith says.But ya not a fun draft so far

11. P0W3RBALLIN

P0W3RBALLIN BBW Elite Member

I don't think China is gonna be happy with Yi going to the Bucks. They want more attention, just like Yao had. He'll probably get traded.Warriors? [​IMG]

12. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bangofan13 @ Jun 28 2007, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Yi has been seen by people in the Bucks organization....dont listen to that horse sh*t that Stephen A Smith says.But ya not a fun draft so far</div>uh stephen a didnt say it, its been said around the league

13. TigerTaylor

TigerTaylor BBW Elite Member

This move was dumb. The Bucks are one of the better offensive teams in the NBA, but one of the worst defensive. Why add an offensive player with seeminly no defensive game, while players like Noah and Brewer are avaliable. Wow. Sorry BCB.

14. The Truth

The Truth BBW Graphics Team

ramon sessions nice pick though

15. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

I was thinking about you BCB, when I was switching the channel to the NBA draft and I saw that the bucks picked him. And Immediately, I burst out laughing.

16. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

I Have to Agree, Larry Harris is off the hizzy here .. in other words he shouldn't be the GM of this club, if he's smart then I think he actually knows he made a mistake by drafting Yi, I feel for you buck fans.. with such a good pick I know you were expecting somthing better or someone who's actually willing to play for your team.

17. goodspace

goodspace BBW Chinese *****

Yi is solid. He has the mind. He will be a force defensively. And, this site will be flooded with chinese posters in the near future. Milwaukee? where? I even can't spell it. But this little town is know by billions of people now. If you are a hotel owner, you'll be happy.

18. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Truth @ Jun 28 2007, 10:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>uh stephen a didnt say it, its been said around the league</div>Stephen A was screaming about how the Bucks hadn't seen Yi at all, then when an idiotic but slightly level-headed Jay Bilas said, "I think they probably have seen them to some extent or they wouldn't have picked him...," Stephen A. yells out, "WELL I'M JUST GOING BY WHAT THE MEDIA SAYS"Oh wow, the blind are leading the blind now. Congrats Stephen A.

19. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Do a sign and trade with Seattle. Maurice Williams + Yi for Jeff Green and Earl Watson.

20. servais77

servais77 BBW Chinese *****

Does this mean that the Bucks will be on national TV more because of Yi?Warriors fans if you want Yi please make an offer? I want this guy like I want chlamydia.