This Seminole took some good sh*t!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Bleedblk&gld, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

I heard he bought from guy outside dillards

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

This now mean Xaiver the Savior is the QB. He is gonna save the noles season. watch and see. Remember the name Xaiver Lee #9.

4. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>This now mean Xaiver the Savior is the QB. He is gonna save the noles season. watch and see. Remember the name Xaiver Lee #9.</div>

I will remember that when Miami blows them out in first game of season.

GO CANES

5. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Oh i am a huge Canes fan and I hope they do blow them out like always but the rest of the year is Xaiver the Savior time to do his thing. I don't no about a blow out since the Canes do have to go on the road this year.

6. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

Sorry guy's but it will be the year of the NOLES. Unfortunatly it will be the CANES who are first to find this out. [​IMG]

7. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

i see a BCS Bowl as a possiablity. but nothing else with a freshman RS QB playing in his 1st game out of High School. VT is the clear cut best team in the ACC. Pretty much the same team coming back as they had last year with Marcus Vick now at QB and yes he has tore it up in the spring games.

8. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Xavier Lee is a freshman(and one that is from my local area)....the kid aint that good....he aint "beat Miami" good right now....he wasnt even that good in HS last year....he might turn into something someday, but if the Noles are counting on him this fall, they are screwed....

9. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Hard to believe a word you said when he was the number 1 dual threat QB in the nation coming out of High School.

10. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I know where they rated him, but I saw the kid play, he wasnt that impressive....he beat up on small school competetion....he was so great last year, he lead his team right out of the playoffs....over the last 2 years, there have been more electric players that have come from here....if fact, there were more electric players that came from here named Xavier(Carter)....

11. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Xaiver Carter is a wideout Xaiver Lee is a QB so it is hard to compare them. Personally I think Xaiver Lee has a chance to become better than Vince Young. I watched Lee in the All American game and he tore it up. So the competiton was there. I am not saying he is going to come in and beat Miami. I doubt it but FSU is still good enough to go to the ACC Championship game. NC St. is the only team that I can see competing with them on their side of the confernce. Lee doesn't have to a be a super star this year. Lorenzo Booker and Leon Washington will carry the team with their legs and they have a pretty solid defense. I think they loose to VT in the ACC Championship.

12. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Vince Young is not a good QB....he cant throw for crap....hes just an athlete....he will never get a chance in the pros at the postion....Lee has an arm 50x better than Vince Young....I saw Lee last year against 3A High School teams, I cant imagine that he improved so much in one year that hes going to go from losing to Cocoa High and Rockledge High to beating UM, UVA, and VT....if a team starts a true frosh at QB in the ACC, they will struggle....

13. Bearsfan1

Lee starting for seminoles is the equivalent of suicide for thier hopes of good season in ACC. Until Rix started as a freshman 4 years ago, Bowden never let a freshman take the starting QB job. Since then his program has not been the same. Until he gets back to the point where he has a guy with a couple years of practice under belt to step in when starter graduates, this program will never be the same. I think 6-5 would not be out of the question. i am not sure how weak the non-conf schedule is.

14. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

You have no idea what you are talking about. 6-5. Want to put money on that. I'll gladly take that bet. FSU is on the easy side of the confernce.

9-5-05 MIAMI FL (Mon.) L
    9-10-05 THE CITADEL W
    9-17-05 at Boston College W
    10-1-05 SYRACUSE W
    10-8-05 WAKE FOREST W
    10-15-05 at Virginia W
    10-22-05 at Duke W
    10-29-05 MARYLAND W
    11-5-05 NORTH CAROLINA STATE W
    11-12-05 at Clemson W
    11-26-05 at Florida L

That is what I think and maybe an upset by Syracuse or Nc st. they won't loose 5 games. Your letting your hatered for them make you talk out of your ass. Xaiver Lee is like a Vince Young but that has an amazing arm. Sounds pretty good to me and will continue to get better as the season goes on.

15. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>You have no idea what you are talking about. 6-5. Want to put money on that. I'll gladly take that bet. FSU is on the easy side of the confernce.

9-5-05 MIAMI FL (Mon.) L
    9-10-05 THE CITADEL W
    9-17-05 at Boston College W Why is this so automatic? It will be loss
    10-1-05 SYRACUSE W
    10-8-05 WAKE FOREST W
    10-15-05 at Virginia W
    10-22-05 at Duke W
    10-29-05 MARYLAND L Ralph is due to finally beat them
    11-5-05 NORTH CAROLINA STATE L A team you claimed might beat miami
    11-12-05 at Clemson L Sorry, FSU is not same team
    11-26-05 at Florida L

That is what I think and maybe an upset by Syracuse or Nc st. they won't loose 5 games. Your letting your hatered for them make you talk out of your ass. Xaiver Lee is like a Vince Young but that has an amazing arm. Sounds pretty good to me and will continue to get better as the season goes on.</div>

Looks more like 5-6 to me. I will make a bet, but I dont bet money on forums. We can do something like make a bet where other person wears a picture in signature. I bet they will lose 5 games.

16. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

Ok since your a Bears fan and I am a Packers fan. You have to wear a Brett Favre avator and your signature has to be Packers own the Bears and I worship porky.

If I loose I have vice versa. A Bear avator and whatever you want me to put in my sig.

The Bet is I think FSU goes for 7 or more wins.

You seem to think FSU goes for 6 or less wins.

What do you say?

17. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ok since your a Bears fan and I am a Packers fan. You have to wear a Brett Favre avator and your signature has to be Packers own the Bears and I worship porky.

If I loose I have vice versa. A Bear avator and whatever you want me to put in my sig.

The Bet is I think FSU goes for 7 or more wins.

You seem to think FSU goes for 6 or less wins.

What do you say?</div>

Cant make that bet. ALready bet my avatar on something else. I will put in signature Packers own bears and I worship porky if i lose, if i win you have to put Bearsfan1 is most intelligent man to ever walk earth.

I bet they lose 5 games, I dont know how many they will play. So the bet should be 5 or more losses i win.

18. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

Do I foresee a bear in Porky's clothing?

[​IMG]

19. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

No because no way FSU loses 5 games this year. It's a deal then. If FSU loses 5 games then I will put that in my sig. It they don't then you will put what I want you to in your sig.

Does the Bowl Game count?

20. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>No because no way FSU loses 5 games this year. It's a deal then. If FSU loses 5 games then I will put that in my sig. It they don't then you will put what I want you to in your sig.

Does the Bowl Game count?</div>

Of course, so does ACC title game if they make it. It is all part of season