Timberwolves 121, Kings 125 OT

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by twolvefan11, Nov 5, 2003.

1. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

We had it, we had it in our grasps. Madsen kept us in it, I had a loss of breath. Sprewell got fouled shooting a three, and if he made all of them, we would have tied it. He made the first one, missed the next one. Then, missed the last one, had three chances to put it back in and missed everyone one of them. This game should have been ours, it was right there. And worst of all, Cassell jammed his toe, so he missed most of overtime. Peja destroyed us with his threes, he went 5-6 from three point land. Sprewell had 23 points and 8 assists, Garnett had 28 points and 11 rebounds, and Cassell had 26 points and 14 assists. Oh well, on to the next game.

http://www.nba.com/games/20031105/SACMIN/boxscore.html

2. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

Is it just me or did KG have more time to shoot that putback?! He shot it as if it were a buzzer shot! Either take more time or circle back out. Maybe he was hoping for a foul. :-?

3. Henacy

Henacy JBB The Man like Sam

I think your going to be alright you look good tonight. I think Flip made alot of coaching mistakes. You cant have spree & Cassell on the bench at the same. He did it twice and Sac-town went on huge runs both times. No coach would leave your second and 3rd options on the bench together against SAC. and I think at one point Cassell, Spree,KG were all on the bench together in the 1st half. And where was Olowakandi down the stretch. Madsen played well but he gave away to much size to Divac down the stretch. It kind threw off your whole D. T-wolves have a light schedule coming up teams like Heat, Clippers. The next game is Friday agianst Magic Very winnable game. Twolves need some wins.

4. jbbKing James

jbbKing James JBB Banned Member

Yeah they do.

KG and T-Mac are not very happy campers right now, lots of stress on them.

Fitting that they play each other next.

5. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

Last in the midwest to start the season... haha

This game should have been televised over the Denver @ Cleveland game... thats all I havta say.

6. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">
    This game should have been televised over the Denver @ Cleveland game... thats all I havta say.</div>It shoud've been but it is all about Ratings. Everyone wanted to see Melo and Bron, not the Nuggets and Cavs.

7. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

[​IMG]

Don't think KG wanted that win?