Tired of the Giants sucking ass

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Sep 12, 2021.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

For starters. these asshole coaches who refuse to play their starters a lot in the pre-season need to get a clue. The Giants defense looked liked they had been eating fucking donuts for months. Two, I'm not sure about Jones. On the fence about him. What I do know is our offensive line can't run block for shit and our OC never seems to get anybody open. Looks like another shit year.

2. NYR Fan

NYR Fan Well-Known Member

Here is the positive, unless this is a good winning season, and after yesterday that seems very unlikely, everyone goes and we start again. This is an absolute make or break year for Gettleman and Jones. If they/we stink we'll be in the market for a new GM and QB, and rightfully so.

If we stink, hopefully we really stink and get a top 5 pick to take a new QB. Then we also get the Bears pick, and unlikely they are great, so it should be in the teens, give or take, worst case.

The game Thursday night at WFT is pretty big. Their starting QB is out, and the loser is 0-2 and heading down a bad road. Not a must win in week two with a bad division, but if we lose I don't see why all the sudden we'd then turn things around.

3. kreidertime

I don't see them taking a new QB if they stink. Personally, I fire Garett after week 3 if the offense isn't improved a lot. He's had enough chances. I see them taking 2 OL in the first round. Or taking 1, trading down again and trying to pick up another first rounder the following year. There isn't a QB in the world who can look good with no running game and no WR's or TE's that don't ever get open. It's pointless to draft a new QB.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  4. NYR Fan

I think a lot of it will be based on how bad Jones is and how high they draft. If they are like the Jets and get a top 3 pick, I think they take a QB for sure and restart the rookie contract clock. If they are middle of the road and pick later, I could see them taking the approach you called out by firing Gettleman and some coaches, and sticking with Jones for one more season before deciding extension or not.

5. Messiah717

Messiah717 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

They're just not a good football team. The GM needs to go and I'm not impressed with this coach.

6. kreidertime

Coaching staff was awful last night. The draft this year is loaded with DE's, DT's and OL. QB's suck. Jones is not the problem. The rest of the shitheads are. Sequon as much as I tried to defend him doesn't run hard. He doesn't want to smash it up in a hole. I'm thinking they might go back to a 4-3 if they draft a big DE next year with one of their first rounders. Either way, this team sucks again. Football is already over.

7. Messiah717

Just a stupid undisciplined team and that falls on Judge. Hopkins misses the kick but you lose because a clown jumps offsides for absolutely no reason.

8. kreidertime

Dark times for a once proud organization.

9. NYR Fan

When you come in and draft a RB # 2, moronic decision, and say you'll get hog mollies to improve the OL, and 3 years later it is worse than ever, yeah the GM might be a major issue. If they lose to Atlanta I fire the guy right there, but Mara would never do that. Good news is he'll 100% be gone next offseason unless a miracle happens and they win a lot of games. Anything less than 7 or 8 wins, and even then I fire him if no playoffs, he'll be gone.

10. Messiah717

Looking at the schedule I easily see another double digit loss season.

NYR Fan likes this.
  11. kreidertime

Yep. They suck. They need to go away from the 3-4 next year. The draft is stacked with OL and DE's next year. They need to draft a tackle and a pass rushing DE. Hope Elerson Smith turns out to be a legit pass rushing DE. They do not have the LB's to play the 3-4.

12. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

100% agree on Saquon now although he had a solid rookie year he's never been the same. I put the blame for that at Garret's feet since he has forgotten how to use a rb offensively. The bottom line is their defense still stinks so whatever Jones and the offense does is irrelevant if the defense is going to allow quick scoring drives. My primary knock on Judge is he has not done well finding coaches to help him.

13. kreidertime

I'm done. First time in my life I'm boycotting this piece of shit team. Every game I will go out with the woman, find something else to do and spit on this organization. Fuck them. I'll pick it up next year after they draft twice in the top 10. Let's go Rangers and Knicks.

14. NYR Fan

Truth is Gettleman should be fired tomorrow, but Mara doesn't have the balls. He has been an outright disaster as GM, no way to spin it. Their upcoming schedule is crazy hard, they'll be 0-10 or 1-9 I think.

At this point it is done, lose games and get a top 3 pick. The Bears pick should be top 10 or 15. Hire a new Pres/GM and a whole new leadership team, and away we go.

What a joke.

15. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

I miss the days of TC when the team was more disciplined. This team is the opposite - dumb penalties, miscommunication on both sides of the ball and failure to make the big play on both sides of the ball. Judge seems like a good guy but this is on him, they should be 2-1.

16. kreidertime

Nice to see our offensive coordinator got a clue and actually realizes now how to use his players.

17. NYR Fan

Yes, the O looked really good yesterday, it was nice to see. Big game in Dallas next week, let's see them step up again. A win in that game and maybe we have turned a corner.

18. kreidertime

Problem is our run defense sucks this year and our CB's are not playing at a high level. Offense will need to put close to 40 points up IMO vs. Dallas unless they have long, time consuming drives.