Today is a big day...

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Warriorfansnc93, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

The Warriors play the Timberwolves at home today at 12:30pm your time. The Clippers play Kings in LA at the same time, so we will not be fortunate enough to know if they lose before we play like last time. Both teams are 39-40 right now. So a win tonight will get us to .500. The Lakers are 40-40 right now and they play the Sonics tonight in LA. That should be an easy win for them, but if they lose we will pass them in the standings. Unfortunately they play late tonight so they will see we both won and they will have an added fire to not lose at home.

Go Sonics

Go Kings

And most of all Go Warriors!

2. Wild Child

Wild Child JBB JustBBall Member

Well, it really doesn't matter if we know ahead of time or not. We need to win today, and every day. I think we will today, easily if KG doesn't play. Even if the Lakers win tonight (Rashard Lewis has been playing off the hook lately, so the Lakers might have their hands full), we will be percentage points ahead of them. However if we don't win out, it's only a temporary position. If the Lakers lose either of their last two games, it could mean the end of their playoff chances. Go Sonics! Go Kings! Go Warriors! [​IMG]

3. jason bourne

jason bourne JBB JustBBall Member

Law enforcement
    The Warriors Preview page has KG out with right quadricep soreness, but you never know. It could be a smoke screen. Even if KG is out for sure, the Ws can't let up. The Timberwolves may have guys who are fired up to make up for the loss of KG. Anyway, the Warriors gots to keep on winning.

4. Detroit Madness

Detroit Madness JBB JustBBall Member

All three of you guys will win, which will put you in the same place just closer to the end. I think you guys will somehow make it pass the Clippers though.

5. Warriorfansnc93

Yeah, this is most likely a case where we all win. It is just exciting to be so close to the Lakers though. The deciding game from here on out is the Dallas game for us and the PHX game for the Clippers. Dallas is resting their starters most likely with the 1st seed locked up while the Suns are still shooting for the 2nd spot so they will have something extra to play for. Hopefully they lose and we win going into the final game of the season which is a back to back for both teams (us against Portland and them against NOK).

6. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

If we had like 10-15 games left I'd be confident the Warriors could pull out, but with 3 games or less for all teams and their opponents not caring as much, things don't look so bright for the Warriors.

7. AlleyOop

AlleyOop JBB JustBBall Member

No TV for this one?

8. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

GL GS im rooting for you. I hope you guys knock out the mavs.

9. jason bourne

Law enforcement
    <div class="quote_poster">AlleyOop Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">No TV for this one?</div>

I'm listening on KNBR and there was an ad which said the Warriors will be on FSN on net, but it's the Dallas game, not today's.

Also, today's game is on KNBR probably because the Giants game was rained out.

EDIT: Tim Roye just said KG is out. He's not even at the Oracle.

10. Legacy

Legacy Beast

Anyone know where to watch it?

11. jason bourne

Law enforcement
    <div class="quote_poster">michiganave17 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">GL GS im rooting for you. I hope you guys knock out the mavs.</div>

Thanks. We gotta get to the playoffs first, and knocking the Mavs off on Tuesday night is on our agenda.

12. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

I think Tuesday will be the biggest day of the schedule. But today is also a day where the Warriors can possibly become the 7th seed I guess. But it's also a day where the playoff chances may run out. Hopefully the Warriors don't have a let down. Sometimes they are their own worst enemy.

I am not so sure about the Kings today. But the Sonics may give the Lakers a fight. This should be fun. Just hoping for the best [​IMG]

13. HiRez

HiRez Overlord

I'm going to be pissed off if I can't watch this game! The Yahoo! scoreboard says the game is on FSBA, but it's not in the listings on my TiVo.

14. AlleyOop

AlleyOop JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">HiRez Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I'm going to be pissed off if I can't watch this game! The Yahoo! scoreboard says the game is on FSBA, but it's not in the listings on my TiVo.</div>

I think it's no TV -- Jim Barnett is doing radio with Tim Roye, which usually means no TV. But the Warriors are up...

15. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

Even though theres no video telecast of the game, they still record the game for the archives right? If not what if somebody pulls a Wilt and theres no video!

16. HiRez

HiRez Overlord

Sacto is up by TWENTY on the Clips late in the first half! Amazing!!

17. Duckmyster

Duckmyster JBB JustBBall Member

damm i can't believe they are not showing the game on tv but, at least i'm getting to see the clippers getting their butts kick by the Kings
    Go Kings!!!

18. ChicagoSportsFan

ChicagoSportsFan JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

the basketball gods are putting the ball in your court. Now its your responsibility to win out. May the force be with you

19. Warriorfansnc93

Warriors blowing out the KGless Timberwolves and the Clippers getting blown out by the Kings! Lets keep this up. This would be HUGE! We could even get by with a loss against the Mavs if the Clips lose to the Suns as expected...

20. Duckmyster

Duckmyster JBB JustBBall Member

time to replenished the candles just for luck.