Trade #2 up for approval

Discussion in 'NFL-Forums Dynasty League' started by TheBeef, Jul 16, 2008.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

The Beefadel Bulldogs have agreed to trade RB Marshawn Lynch and WR Braylon Edwards to the Hell's Satans for six draft picks. They include a 2008 1st(#1), 2nd(13th), and 3rd(25th) round pick, plus 2009 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks, plus 2010 1st, 2nd and 3rd round picks....

This trade remains open for objections for the next 24 hours....if you believe that this trade threatens the competitive balance of the league, please state your objections in this thread....

2. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

24 hours have past, this trade is official....

3. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

BF1 released Vernand Morency and Drew Bennett to complete this trade

4. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Given the limited amount of activity in the forums right now, 24 hours seems a bit short for approval time if an e-mail isn't sent out to all of the owners.

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

All I can say is pick up the activity....I posted here and linked it at the yahoo site to give everyone a chance to see it....but I cant force people to pay attention

6. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

For the record, I think this trade was crazy. My only problem is, I can't decide which team was crazier to execute this.

7. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

when we were agreeing, I asked Bf1 if he thought there would be objections...he said, "There might be, and you might get people claiming both sides are unfair"....i will explain the thinking, from my point atleast....im not ready to compete for a title this year, so Im looking to the future....since I expect DMC to be as good or better than Lynch, I broke the trade down to essentially sending Braylon Edwards for 2 1sts, 3 2nds, and 3 3rds....the 3rds have little to no value, but the 1st and 2nds are nice....

8. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

realistically most of the thirds and seconds are nothing but shots in the dark, I think its ballsy and fair.

9. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I personally believe theres value in the high second but its a much riskier proposition....if you identify a sleeper at RB, or a WR that develops into something special, you could really help yourself....Brandon Marshall would have been a 2nd round pick if we had a rookie draft that year....Witten likely would have been a 2nd....theres hay to me made in my opinion, even in the 2nd....