Trade for Minnesota

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by NattaNerNuttaMan, Apr 24, 2009.

1. NattaNerNuttaMan

NattaNerNuttaMan NattaNerNutta like Spike

Military
    Just something I was thinking about while watching SportsCenter. With Arizona wanting to trade Boldin and needing a reliable RB....why not do a trade with the Vikings? Chester Taylor is a 1,000 rusher and would be a starter on many other teams.

Minnesota could offer up Taylor and a 2nd or 3rd round pick in this or next years draft for Boldin.

Arizona would get a 1,000 rusher to step in and start at RB, filling a glaring need of thiers for a disgruntled player who wants more money then they are willing to spare. And with another pick in the draft it can balance things out.

Minnesota gets the #1 receiver they covet, which will help spread the field for AD. Boldin should also be happy since he will be the undisputed #1 Widout on a playoff team. Minnesota can then use thier #22 pick on "Beanie" Wells or Moreno whomever drops to them.

2. NattaNerNuttaMan

Military
    breaking news....apparently Arizona has downgraded thier request in trade return for Boldin...to a 2nd Rounder and other pick considerations!!!

Minnesota has a chance to really gains ground here!!! If Childress and Wilf don't at last make an honest attempt to try and get the #1 Wideout we so desperatly need and want, I'm goin to seriously question thier dedication to winning.

There is no one at the 22nd pick at WR that could be better than Boldin....actually...no one in this draft!

I stand by my offer of Chester Taylor and a 2nd Rounder this year or next for Boldin and a 4-5 rounder from Arizona!

Then Sota can pick up a new backup with the 22nd...which might end up being Wells or Moreno....not a bad thought
    :clap: :cheers:

3. NattaNerNuttaMan

Military
    Anyone heard any new news on Boldin?

Sports Center just commented on the Falcons holding oto Vick's rights in hopes a team throws a late round pick thier way!

If Childress or Wilf cares anything about thier team....They would throw one th Falcons way...Vick in a wildcat formation with AD and a WR corp of Berrian and Boldin would demolish defenses!!!