Trade talks...

Discussion in 'Memphis Grizzlies' started by mike18946, Jun 8, 2003.

1. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

The Chicago Bulls are interested in Memphis' Shane Battier, and the Grizzlies are interested in getting the No. 7 pick from the Bulls so they can draft French guard Mickael Pietrus. . . . The Magic, desperately seeking a point guard who can shoot, loves Kansas' Kirk Hinrich -- only Hinrich won't be around when the team drafts 15th. So the Magic could offer the pick plus Gordan Giricek to the Bucks for the No. 8 pick. If that doesn't happen, don't expect the Magic to offer the Heat the same deal for the No. 5 pick. Hinrich is good, but he's not the fifth pick in the draft, while T.J. Ford doesn't fit the profile the team is looking for.

2. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

The grizz have talent to offer also, same with the bulls.

3. Voodoo Child

Voodoo Child Can I Kick It?

The Grizzlies/Bulls trade is only a made up rumor according to the Memphis Commercial Appeal and Grizzlie GM, Jerry West.

4. STC

STC JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah, both teams have young talent to offer. I could defnitly see Hinrich running the point along McGrady and Gooden.

5. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

that'd be interesting to see Hienrich and Gooden together again

6. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

the magic better not do that, trade their pick and gg for hinrich. i don't like hinrich that much, i think we could get better just staying at 15 while keeping giricek. gooden and hinrich reunited, would be pretty interesting though.

anyway, we would trade up to get wade, not hinrich. i would shoot myself if we did that trade and picked hinrich