Ultimate Prediction

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by T_WOLF_DAWG, Oct 21, 2003.

1. T_WOLF_DAWG

T_WOLF_DAWG JBB JustBBall Member

Seattle will make a blockbuster trade for the second year in a row. Luke Ridnour will be so good that Nate will trade Barry and Radman before the deadline for a post up pf (maybe shareef) which isn't a bad idea now that collison is done. They will suprise the league with 48 to 52 wins, and win 8 out of the 20 games against the big five powerhouses in the west. Ridnour will stop turning the ball over and win rookie of the year. As for right now, the Sonic's interchangable parts will come in handy:
    (not in order)
    pg:barry, daniels, ridnour, murray, sesay, allen, (frahm/young.)
    sg: barry, allen, lewis, radman, murray, daniels
    sf: lewis, barry, daniels, radman,sesay,
    pf:radman, lewis, potapenko, booth, evans, (moore)
    c: james, booth, potapenko

interchangable parts are underrated. If anyone in our starting lineup gets injured in the span of ten games, i believe we will still win at least four.

barry-daniels brings defense and spark while allen, lewis, and radman can shoot from outside anyways. Rid is awesome, but too young. Murray is also.

allen-barry is most effective at sg and daniels/rid will sieze the opportunity at pg

lewis- this is where radman can step up, and let evans and potapenko play at pf. radman plays like a sf.

radman- it is a question why he is starting anyways. evans and radman are effective in their own ways.

james- booth and potapenko are just as inefective as james.

2. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Why trade two key components for a post-up power forward? That completely makes drafting Collison irrelevent.

3. cigawutwut

cigawutwut JBB JustBBall Member

???????????

hey t wolf dog, what the hell was that? c'mon, man! make up your own trash. LOL, you could of at least mentioned that i wrote that. I come he to see what people think, and I see this dude just copied everything I wrote! Either that or you're my clone or something.

LOL

4. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

You have Barry playing in front of Ray Allen. [​IMG]

5. Certified_Bomb

Certified_Bomb JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kid Canada:</div><div class="quote_post">You have Barry playing in front of Ray Allen. [​IMG]</div>

Actually he specified that he didn't list them in order....

I don't really see shard being an effective sg though. Especially with our abundance of small guys.

6. cigawutwut

t wolf dog, i don't wanna bitch but that was MY writing.

7. T_WOLF_DAWG

T_WOLF_DAWG JBB JustBBall Member

Maybe we think alike but I don't know you and I wrote that.

8. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

Doesn't matter who wrote it, Seattle drafted a PF and just picked up the 4th year on Radman's contract, trading for someone like Reef (especially for a Co-Captain and vital component such as Barry) won't happen.

9. cigawutwut

The Sonics Need Inside Game. Why Not? If Rid Ends Up Starting And Radman Doesn't Live Up To His Potential, We Have To Do It. Barry, Radman, Potapenko For Reef, Randolf, Anything Would Help

10. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cigawutwut:</div><div class="quote_post">The Sonics Need Inside Game. Why Not? If Rid Ends Up Starting And Radman Doesn't Live Up To His Potential, We Have To Do It. Barry, Radman, Potapenko For Reef, Randolf, Anything Would Help</div>

Randolph is untouchable, and there's no way in hell Barry gets traded. He's Co-captain, the best veteran influence on the team and Nate loves him, not to mention there's no chance Nate would leave our point guard stocks at just Rid and Daniels. If Radman got traded it would be for a centre who could rebound too, Collison is back fully fit at the start of the new season and he's the post up power forward we need.

11. cigawutwut

there is nothing wrong with getting a pf right now cuz reggie is the only true one we have. we have 2 overall

12. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting cigawutwut:</div><div class="quote_post">there is nothing wrong with getting a pf right now cuz reggie is the only true one we have. we have 2 overall</div>

Sure there's nothing wrong with it, but it smacks of a quick fix, and this team is in rebuilding mode. Collison was drafted as the team's longterm PF and he will be that, just cos he's out for one season doesn't mean he's thrown on the scrap heap. I have no problem with picking up a veteran PF from the waivers, but there is no way Bones and/or Radman get traded to fill a position that we already have a prospect earmarked for.

13. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

The Sonics tried trading for Reef this off-season but the Hawks wanted not only Shard Lewis but Radman and a pick...Sonics backed out.

14. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting allnet:</div><div class="quote_post">The Sonics tried trading for Reef this off-season but the Hawks wanted not only Shard Lewis but Radman and a pick...Sonics backed out.</div>

Was that a fact or rumour? I couldn't see management trading Shard to get Reef and his contract/knee troubles

15. cigawutwut

good thing they backed out. Rashard is just as tall and is on the rise with developing post up game