United Leasing & Finance Championship Apr 28-May 1

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by truebluefan, Mar 24, 2016.

Added to Calendar: 04-28-16, 04-29-16, 04-30-16, 05-01-16
  1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Victoria National GC, Newburgh, IN • Purse: $600,000

2. truebluefan

Patel opens with 65 at Victoria National

Bhavik Patel put together a flawless first-round 65 at the difficult Victoria National Golf Club just outside Evansville to take the early lead at the United Leasing & Finance Championship. Patel’s 7-under-par round puts him three clear of Australian Greg Chalmers, Panama Claro Championship winner Ryan Armour and second-year pro Brandon Hagy.

“Honestly, I didn’t see a bogey-free one out there,” said Patel, who was the only player with a blemish-free card on Thursday. “I just went out there and played my game and it turned out pretty well.”

Read more http://www.pgatour.com/webcom/daily...-one-united-leasing-finance-championship.html

3. truebluefan

Seamus Power wins United Leasing & Finance Championship

Seamus Power took advantage of the other leaders' late problems to win the United Leasing & Finance Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour title.

"It still hasn't really sunk in. Crazy day," said the 29-year-old Power, the first Irish winner on the tour. "But, yeah, obviously, over the moon. It's going to take me a couple hours to figure out what it all means, but yeah, right now I'm just very happy and, obviously, over the moon."

Read more http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/...bcom-tour-united-leasing-finance-championship