united lose

Discussion in 'Europe' started by fred the red, May 2, 2007.

1. fred the red

fred the red DYC Hot prospect

well i would have been the first to say well done to man united but it wasnt to be. i got to admit ac milan was a much better team then united . i am really sad at the moment but cant wait to weekend when we kick citys ass.now lets just pick ourselves back up and show man city some proper football united to win 5 0

UNITED FOR THE DOUBLE?[​IMG]

2. incandecio

incandecio DYC Reading for Europe

you just played poorly, theres no excuses can be drawn here, granted the pitch was iffy but passes went nowhere, ronaldo had a shocker, rooney was he even on the pitch and giggs was average. scholes was you best player, he worked hard to get balls to people and create chances but alas, you played wank

3. Oranje

Oranje DYC *********

<div class="quote_poster">incandecio Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">you just played poorly, theres no excuses can be drawn here, granted the pitch was iffy but passes went nowhere, ronaldo had a shocker, rooney was he even on the pitch and giggs was average. scholes was you best player, he worked hard to get balls to people and create chances but alas, you played wank</div>

yep couldnt agree more. united were hopeless, especially in the 1st half.

the better team progessed without a doubt

4. Big Aaron

Big Aaron DYC Working Class Hero

Yup, United were utter pony last night and didn't even deserve a chance at goal. Rooney was slow and his touch was too heavy, Ronaldo was trying far too many tricks, Scholes was scared to stick a foot an get a yellow card, the defence was shambolic. The list goes on.

If Milan play like that, Liverpool have zero chance, even of a comeback like last time.

5. chopper

chopper DYC GUNNNERS TILLL I DIEEEEE

lol stiff as united but ac milan played good football

6. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

In my honest opinion i thought United bottled it because of the fear of playing us in the Final.
    By the way , this year they are having a play off for 3rd and 4th place in the Champions League. Its to be staged at Wembley and to be called the FA Cup Final.

7. bringiton

AIG the proud sponsors of United .It stands for Almost In Greece!

8. Big Aaron

I'm disappointed we didn't make the final but since I only wanted the league this year with any other cups being a bonus, I'll be content.

And I really don't know how Liverpool can't not see why they're called a cup team.

If you're this amazing team, why can you not even get close to even looking like winning the premier league?

Answer that.

9. bringiton

<div class="quote_poster">soilborn Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I'm disappointed we didn't make the final but since I only wanted the league this year with any other cups being a bonus, I'll be content.

And I really don't know how Liverpool can't not see why they're called a cup team.

If you're this amazing team, why can you not even get close to even looking like winning the premier league?

Answer that.</div>

Go to the doctor if you're feeling stressed.[​IMG]

10. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

I didn't see United playing last night, I saw a team that were lazy, undetermined and couldn't give a shit about beating Milan. If we had of taken the Liverpool approach, attack for 15-20 minutes, score the goal, then defend while counter attacking for the rest of the game, we would have won. Thats how Liverpool won, they played smart and out classed Chelsea. Dida didn't have a game last night, every ball sailed into his grasp. United were at their worst last night, something needs to be done. Ronaldo should NOT be taking free kicks, every kick went straight into the wall and Milan took it. We were demolished, simple as that.

11. Oranje

Oranje DYC *********

<div class="quote_poster">Flight643 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post"> Ronaldo should NOT be taking free kicks, every kick went straight into the wall and Milan took it. We were demolished, simple as that.</div>

Yeah hes useless with dead ball.

United were nowhere last nite

12. Big Aaron

<div class="quote_poster">bringiton Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Go to the doctor if you're feeling stressed.[​IMG]</div>

Poor sidestep.

The question remains.

13. Mikomi

Mikomi DYC &lt;O&gt; Korean Devil &lt;O&gt;

We were a disgrace tbh, worst ive seen in Europe. Still we have the double in mind, ive always wanted the Premiership more than any trophies this season, so im a little displeased but we will make up for it by winning the double. And Liverpool we know your shit, and you will almost definitely lose if Milan play like they did. So Milan, you are the champions!..

14. bringiton

Deary deary me. And the number for the Samaritans is ...... Why all this bitterness. Its not like you actually thought you would win is it? Seriously! Never mind eh, just leave it to the big boys. And i hope none of you lot call me any names when i go to Athens because it will really upset me. Deep down you would all love to be Liverpool fans, go on admit it ,you will feel much better.

15. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

If liverpool had ac in the semi's then they would of gone out. I wouldnt call Liverpool big boys? they are never in the title tace lmao. They just focus on cups, im sure liverpool fans are happy now days that there glory days are behind them. I would rather win the premiership more than a CL anyday.

16. Big Aaron

Come back when you sustain your form week-in-week-out, bringiton, and it results in a premiership title. Harp on all you like about the titles in the 70s and 80s, they're history. Football is about the now, not the past.

17. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

Its a good tactic by Liverpool, they know they cant win the League so they concentrate on the cups.

18. bringiton

I'll ring the doctors now for you all if you want. Is there anything left of your keyboards? Yaaaaaaaaawn

19. fred the red

fred the red DYC Hot prospect

i have started this thread so i must wish liverpool the very best of luck in the champions league final.end of the day i would like a english team to win it no matter who they are . liverpool must be at there very best thou if ac milan plays anything near like they played last night.

GOOD LUCK LIVERPOOL

20. Lennon 18

Lennon 18 DYC Key Squad player

<div class="quote_poster">bringiton Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">AIG the proud sponsors of United .It stands for Almost In Greece!</div>

LMAO! [​IMG] United played shit... has to be said.