Update: Wand will have knee and shoulder surgery, head saved by helmet after being hit on bike

Discussion in 'MMA - Mixed Martial Arts' started by speeds, May 11, 2016.

1. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

[​IMG]

Nota: Informamos que o Wand sofreu um acidente, onde foi atropelado por um carro quando estava retornando de bicicleta para sua casa após um treino, com isso acabou lesionando o ombro e passa por cirurgia no dia de hoje. Pedimos suas orações para o nosso campeão. ASCOM

Please note that the Wand had an accident where he was hit by a car when he was returning by bicycle to his home after a workout , he ended up injuring his shoulder and undergoes surgery today. We ask your prayers for our champion. ASCOM

2. speeds

The scheduled surgery was postponed and Wand remains in hospital.

3. speeds

wandfcTudo that I am extreme 100%, all telling me q bike was dangerous, and I believe q the right to come and go, it was the same for all cars, pedestrians and bikes, more felt on the skin q is not so, suffered a serious accident, where I will have q operate my shoulder and my left knee, a guy q saw said "vc born again" and the guy that hit me did not stop to help me !!! I am very sad because it could have died because my helmet came to break, if not, do not know q could have happened, then I thought, how many cyclists are killed every day and no one speaks, how many are bowled over as I went and no one does anything! This happened in Ctba, "model city" have q greatly improve the condition given to cyclists because the bike is a vehicle like any other, deserves the same rights! I am very sad about the q happened! More will fight for q in cyclists can have the same right to everyone! of ❤️ thank you for all the support I have received from you guys, no words to thank such partnership, these times we see who is really you! I had really serious injuries and do not know what will happen q, more trust in God and know q everything has a why! So I will do my best and be the q God willing! If no helmet could have died! It made me rethink my life and made me grow a lot! So live well because in a little over! God bless you and goes bike helmet use, because we never know when we will need!