Updates on key injuries

Discussion in 'Oregon State Beavers' started by Targus, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    Riley's Teleconference

October 9, 2011, 6:28 pm
    Beavers head coach, Mike Riley, had a lot to say on Sunday evening, during his teleconference.

Not much of an update on the injury front. RB Jovan Stevenson still listed with a concussion, but Riley said he showed no symptoms today, but Riley doesn't know what that means as far as his status for Saturday.

LB Cameron Collins (shoulder strain) and TE Colby Prince (knee contusion will practice this week, and should be able to play as well.

Good news from already injured players, as RB Malcolm Agnew, who is now becoming a bit of an urban legend after playing one game but rushing for 223-yards, might practice Tuesday. Among offensive line, Josh Andrews might be back Tuesday as well. Andrews was in pads last week, but only participated in 1-on-1 drills, but was limited in those.

http://www.csnnw.com/pages/landing?Rileys-Teleconference=1&blockID=574844&feedID=10018&qv=1#bp

2. BoBoBREWSKI

BoBoBREWSKI BURP!

3. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    Ignew is such a good talent. I kinda have the feeling this season is a bust but the future looks brighter so pursue a RS year for him. Bring him back with more experience and get some size on him. I'm concerned he's not going to be very reliable throughout his career though - based on his size and history of injuries (HS).

Thanks for linking the article. NOT good news that Steverson was limited this week because of a head injury. Ugh.