Urijah Faber lambastes Duane Ludwig, calls him racist, sexist, bully [video]

Discussion in 'MMA - Mixed Martial Arts' started by speeds, Sep 21, 2015.

1. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

I always felt like Urijah Faber was unhappy with Duane Ludwig getting credit for the turnaround at Team Alpha Male, especially TJ Dillashaw's title victory and subsequent semi-departure from the team. Urijah was always the centrepiece there and his fade from title contention coincided with the rise of his training partners. I don't know if it is jealousy or just having the spotlight taken off him but he hasn't seemed comfortable in a while.

Urijah can say what he wants--compare the team pre-, during, and post- Ludwig. Their success jumped up a bunch with him around. If what you are about to hear is true, and Ludwig is a bipolar narcissist, a racist, a misogynist, crooked, conniving, and unpredictable, it is pretty amazing that his coaching helped the team at all, let alone propelled them to new heights. It strikes me as Faber throwing absolutely everything he could think of at Ludwig in an attempt to try and push him out of the UFC altogether (as did Faber parading around Martin Kampmann as the new coach at TAM).

2. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team