USADA notifies UFC of possible doping violation by Fabricio Werdum

Discussion in 'MMA - Mixed Martial Arts' started by speeds, May 22, 2018.

1. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

http://m.uk.ufc.com/news/UFC-Statement-on-Fabricio-Werdum

The UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Fabricio Werdum of a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collected on April 25, 2018.

USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case involving Werdum. Under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full and fair legal process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed. Additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward.

Oof. Not long ago he had a claim at being the UFC's best heavyweight of all time. Depending on the results of this test

*Werdum Face Photo*

2. speeds

Hunto has faced a lot of guys who have popped--Reem, Lesnar, Mir, Bigfoot, Werdum, Bigfoot again, JDS, Rothwell--just since 2011. No wonder he walks around furious all day.

3. speeds

Hey guys, I got up this morning to the news that one of my urine samples from April tested positive for a prohibited substance. I am working with my team, the UFC and USADA to understand what happened. I’ve always been careful with everything I take and I’ve always supported a clean sport. We will work hard to solve this misunderstanding and I hope soon to be able to go back to the octagon and do what I love

4. valo36

valo36 Active Member

Surprisingly, Colby Covington has already made his feelings known on the matter:

"Why am I not surprised that a slime bag like .@fabriciowerdum is on the juice and pissed hot?! You do the crime you do the time, you FILTHY ANIMAL! #NerdBash2018 #BoomerangGang"

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  5. speeds

I seem to recall Joe saying something to the effect of heavyweights peak in their late thirties. Yeah athletes tend not to peak late like that naturally...