USC Wins

Discussion in 'College Football' started by porky88, Oct 15, 2005.

1. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

USC 34
    ND 31

The ball rolled out of bounce. Clearly with time left on the clock. So no one try to pull that. Leinart snuck it in with 3 seconds left.

2. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

ok mister know it all.

3. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

That was a Bull SHite call, the ball should have been placed were it went out of bounds, Refs clearly cost the Irish the game.

4. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>That was a Bull SHite call, the ball should have been placed were it went out of bounds, Refs clearly cost the Irish the game.</div>

Were you watching the game. The ball was stripped and rolled out of bounce with 9 seconds left. USC was given 7 seconds. If you want to get that way. It was BS that they took 2 seconds away from USC. The right call was made and you know it.

As for Gochicago. Were you watching the game? Get off my back and only post if you have something worth saying.

5. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

Yeah USC was lucky I think.

6. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>That was a Bull SHite call, the ball should have been placed were it went out of bounds, Refs clearly cost the Irish the game.</div>

Were you watching the game. The ball was stripped and rolled out of bounce with 9 seconds left. USC was given 7 seconds. If you want to get that way. It was BS that they took 2 seconds away from USC. The right call was made and you know it.

As for Gochicago. Were you watching the game? Get off my back and only post if you have something worth saying.</div>

What are u talking about. Did u watch the game? The fumbled ball was on like the 2 yd. line and they placed it where he lost it. They couldve gave USC those 2 secs but the ball being at the 2 would make a big change. Man the refs sucked this game!

7. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Porky He fumbled it Backwards about 2 or 3 yards it should have been marked were it went out! Not were he fumbled it! Were you watching the game?

8. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

i was hoping the USC was going to lose. But what a great game!!

9. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

And now USC goes to face the Washington Huskies and defeat them in the biggest blowout ever and the only tough teams their faceing are UCLA and CAL which will still probobly be cake for them -- they will have an undefeated season. Texas and FSU have the best chance of going undefeated after USC.

10. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

The ball went out at the 1 yard line. Cleary!! Watch Sportscenter Sunday mourning or tonight and you'll see. The angle showed at the game showed it out of bounce already. When the ball first went ouf of bounce it was at the again I repeat at the 1 yardline. They showed it at the halftime of the Virginia and FSU game and at first I wasn't sure about the spot but when they showed it at halftime I became 100% sure. Good call refs! It was a great game. Lets not forget that.

Oh and by the way. Were you guys watching the Game? or just the replay of a one angle which showed it poorly.

11. GoChiagobears

GoChiagobears nfl-*****s member

w.e porky man ND got screwed out of a W

12. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

The ball was out at the 1 and the clock should have stopped at 9 seconds. It was a good game all around, the refs were horrible i know, but it's still arguably the best NCAAFF game this year.

USC won fair and square.

How bout them Tigers almost giving up another game at home???

13. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bleedblk&gld)</div><div class='quotemain'>The ball was out at the 1 and the clock should have stopped at 9 seconds. It was a good game all around, the refs were horrible i know, but it's still arguably the best NCAAFF game this year.

USC won fair and square.

How bout them Tigers almost giving up another game at home???</div>

Thank you Bleed! I think most people are just sick of USC winning so they're just a little upset. LSU looked good to. The bama game later on will be huge.