Vick

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Bearsfan1, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Marcus managed to pull himself away from raping innocent girls to make an obscene gesture to the fans in west virginia. Talk about character [​IMG]

2. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

what did he do?

3. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

4. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Marcus managed to pull himself away from raping innocent girls to make an obscene gesture to the fans in west virginia. Talk about character [​IMG]</div>

I was gonna ask whats your beef with the Vick's but then I remembered your a U fan. No worry. He'll throw 6 picks and lose to the Canes. Right?? [​IMG] [​IMG] Hope So......

5. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Marcus managed to pull himself away from raping innocent girls to make an obscene gesture to the fans in west virginia. Talk about character [​IMG]</div>

I was gonna ask whats your beef with the Vick's but then I remembered your a U fan. No worry. He'll throw 6 picks and lose to the Canes. Right?? [​IMG] [​IMG] Hope So......</div>

Wouldnt matter. Not a big fan of low character guys. Dont get much less character than a low-class rapist.

6. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Marcus managed to pull himself away from raping innocent girls to make an obscene gesture to the fans in west virginia. Talk about character [​IMG]</div>

I was gonna ask whats your beef with the Vick's but then I remembered your a U fan. No worry. He'll throw 6 picks and lose to the Canes. Right?? [​IMG] [​IMG] Hope So......</div>

Wouldnt matter. Not a big fan of low character guys. Dont get much less character than a low-class rapist.</div>

Don't really want to get into that but was it rape? or was it consent. I thought it was because he was 20 and she was 16. Or am I wrong?

7. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Wouldnt matter. Not a big fan of low character guys. Dont get much less character than a low-class rapist.</div>

Don't really want to get into that but was it rape? or was it consent. I thought it was because he was 20 and she was 16. Or am I wrong?</div>

The age factor, plus she said "No" and he pleaded guilty to lesser charge as part of plea, almost certainly it was rape, and he used his brothers money to "lawyer up"

8. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>

Don't really want to get into that but was it rape? or was it consent. I thought it was because he was 20 and she was 16. Or am I wrong?</div>

The age factor, plus she said "No" and he pleaded guilty to lesser charge as part of plea, almost certainly it was rape, and he used his brothers money to "lawyer up"</div>

Ok! I don't hold anyones legal life against them since theres so much scandal that goes on in sports. So you like Willie Williams of Miami? Soon enough he's gonna be a stud in my opinion. He's had way more legal issues than Vick. Just a question

9. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Marcus managed to pull himself away from raping innocent girls to make an obscene gesture to the fans in west virginia. Talk about character [​IMG]</div>

Doesn't surprise me. Marcus has such a great role model in his big brother, Ron Mexico. What worries me is that the NFL hasn't shown any hesitation in making a herpes spreading punk the new NFL poster boy despite the fact that he can't play his position, so they probably will embrace Marcus will open arms as well.

10. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Was it even proven that Vick has herpes? I haven't heard anything more about that.