Vikes fall to Ravens

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Dissident, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

I thought this would be a win for the Vikes. Looks like they gave up too many big plays. Boller has looked like the real deal for the past two weeks. I thought it was a sucky Pack D, and I also thought Minny's D would clamp down on him. Quite the contrary. Damn, the North has gotten our butts handed to us by the AFCN this year.

2. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I hope Tice gets to coach the Vikings next year. He deserves to.

3. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 25 2005, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I hope Tice gets to coach the Vikings next year. He deserves to.</div> Why all the angry smileys? Your Bears are Division Champs.

4. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I think that winning streak the Vikings had was a streak.Too bad Dallas won yesterday, had they lost, my team would have just clinched a playoff position.

5. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Minnesota is now eliminated, right?

6. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Uh huh

7. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ven0m @ Dec 26 2005, 06:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Minnesota is now eliminated, right?</div> Yeah. Know it sounds crazy, but had they made the playoffs, no matter how deep, Tice could have been up for coach of the year w/ all they've been through and to make it back so far.

8. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dissident @ Dec 26 2005, 09:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ven0m @ Dec 26 2005, 06:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Minnesota is now eliminated, right?</div>Yeah. Know it sounds crazy, but had they made the playoffs, no matter how deep, Tice could have been up for coach of the year w/ all they've been through and to make it back so far. </div> With the stupidity of sports writers I guess he could be. But with his ticket incident and us beating 1 winning team? No way.

9. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GreasedLightning @ Dec 26 2005, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dissident @ Dec 26 2005, 09:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ven0m @ Dec 26 2005, 06:56 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Minnesota is now eliminated, right?</div>Yeah. Know it sounds crazy, but had they made the playoffs, no matter how deep, Tice could have been up for coach of the year w/ all they've been through and to make it back so far. </div>With the stupidity of sports writers I guess he could be. But with his ticket incident and us beating 1 winning team? No way. </div> That's easy to say now that they've been eliminated, but had they gone farther...It would've been a possibility. I guess I need to quit thinking out loud. The Vikes also want K-Rob back next year, but if they fire Tice, he said he may test the market. He wants to stay in Minny as long as they keep Tice. He feels loyalty to Tice for giving him a chance. K-Rob is your best WR too.

10. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dissident @ Dec 25 2005, 09:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 25 2005, 09:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I hope Tice gets to coach the Vikings next year. He deserves to.</div>Why all the angry smileys? Your Bears are Division Champs. </div> :-l Looks at sig

11. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Ow. K-Rob isn't. Marcus Robison is. K-Rob is one of our two probowlers though.

12. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

Marcus isnt...IMO Burleson would be the best reciever to have a franchise around, young player with plenty of potential

13. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Dec 29 2005, 04:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Marcus isnt...IMO Burleson would be the best reciever to have a franchise around, young player with plenty of potential</div> In my opinion, you have 3 or 4 number 2 Recievers at best in Burleson, Robinson, and Robinson, and the best out of them Is probably Koren Robinson. As I said the second you signed him. [​IMG]

14. DevinHester23

They should sign TO this off-season. After seeing how the Randy Moss-less expirement basically failed, they should sign him. A reciever of his caliber, and the off-field problems of Moss.

15. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 29 2005, 10:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>They should sign TO this off-season. After seeing how the Randy Moss-less expirement basically failed, they should sign him. A reciever of his caliber, and the off-field problems of Moss.</div> No, im pretty sure the Vikings organization would want to deal with another troublesome reciever

16. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Dec 30 2005, 12:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 29 2005, 10:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> They should sign TO this off-season. After seeing how the Randy Moss-less expirement basically failed, they should sign him. A reciever of his caliber, and the off-field problems of Moss.</div>No, im pretty sure the Vikings organization would want to deal with another troublesome reciever </div> So you're apparently, It's Moss' fault Onterio Smith tried to beat drug tests w/ a whizzinater, it's his fault Tice scalped his tickets and got busted. It's his fault Birk decided to screw the Vikings after the FO refused to guarentee his 2006 contract. It's his fault that the team had a wild boat party and touched naked women in inappropriate places. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

17. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 30 2005, 04:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Dec 30 2005, 12:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 29 2005, 10:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> They should sign TO this off-season. After seeing how the Randy Moss-less expirement basically failed, they should sign him. A reciever of his caliber, and the off-field problems of Moss.</div>No, im pretty sure the Vikings organization would want to deal with another troublesome reciever </div>So you're apparently, It's Moss' fault Onterio Smith tried to beat drug tests w/ a whizzinater, it's his fault Tice scalped his tickets and got busted. It's his fault Birk decided to screw the Vikings after the FO refused to guarentee his 2006 contract. It's his fault that the team had a wild boat party and touched naked women in inappropriate places. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] </div> Wtf? Did I say anything bout that? Jeez, make sense when you post

18. FSUViking

FSUViking NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<span style="color:purple">My grandma has a better chance of being a Vikings WR next year, than T.O. does.Hell, MOSS has a better chance....</span>

19. DevinHester23

You're saying the Vikes wold be dealing w/ a troublesome reciever, yet they have so many other off-field trouble.

20. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

exactly but why add to the problem