Vince

Discussion in 'NBA General' started by icesmk, Feb 7, 2003.

1. icesmk

icesmk JBB JustBBall Member

OK, I'm tired of all these idiots whining at Vince to give up his spot, how he didn't earn it, how the voting system should be cahnged, etc. people voted for who they wanted to see, and MJ needs to face the fact that the fans like Vince more. I hate T-Mac trying to undermine Vince Carter's refusal by asking jordan to take his spot. Peronally, I just think he was trying to make Vince look bad. I think it's great that Vince didn't listen to all this nonsense peer pressure coming from all his colleagues and is gonna go out and show the world what he can do. The fans voted to see the slam dunk king bring a little excitement, not some guy who's 3rd "final" year it is.

2. Big D

Big D JBB JustBBall Member

Your from NHC, right? Good to see you. I agree and disagree with that. It's a game for the fans, so they get to vote for whoever they want to see. Vince is simply electrifying to watch. On the other hand, he didn't pkay much, plain and simple. I think he should start though because that's what the fans wanted. If the NBA has a problem with it, they need to change the system. It may not be completely fair right now, but he's there based on the rules set up, so he deserves it in that respect.

Anyways, hope you become a good ol' regualar here. Make sure to visit the Pistons board as much as possible, even if you are a Raptor fan.[​IMG]

3. parkplace

parkplace JBB JustBBall Member

"The fans voted to see the slam dunk king bring a little excitement.."

Yes, that's y i voted for him. I cant wait to see some sick dunks by Vince at ASG, because you know he's got something for the critics and the fans.