VT sucks

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Bearsfan1, Nov 5, 2005.

1. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Dennis Dodd on sportsline wrote a nice article detailing how VT was so dominant, and how miami could not hang with hokies anymore. He said they were better in every aspect of football. Sure showed on the field as "The U" stuck it to the hokies. Vick looked less like marcus and more like michael being unable to throw the ball.

2. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

I gotta say the reason why Vick played so poorly was because of the best defense in all of college football in Miami. It was fun to watch VT lose.

3. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>I gotta say the reason why Vick played so poorly was because of the best defense in all of college football in Miami. It was fun to watch VT lose.</div>

True. UM has best college D, but best in NCAA is worse than any pro D. So how good is he going to be vs a pro d? I expect he will be equally inept in Pro passing game like his big bro.

4. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I expect he will be equally inept in Pro passing game like his big bro.</div>

He'll be a better passer than Michael. Why? Because that doesn't take much. [​IMG]

5. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pack Attack)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I expect he will be equally inept in Pro passing game like his big bro.</div>

He'll be a better passer than Michael. Why? Because that doesn't take much. [​IMG]</div>

My sister in law could be a more accomplished QB (NCAA or NFL) than either of the Mexico brothers.

6. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>I gotta say the reason why Vick played so poorly was because of the best defense in all of college football in Miami. It was fun to watch VT lose.</div>

True. UM has best college D, but best in NCAA is worse than any pro D. So how good is he going to be vs a pro d? I expect he will be equally inept in Pro passing game like his big bro.</div>

Yeah he'll struggle in the pros unless his game improves a lot next year. I can't see him entering the draft this season.

7. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>I gotta say the reason why Vick played so poorly was because of the best defense in all of college football in Miami. It was fun to watch VT lose.</div>

True. UM has best college D, but best in NCAA is worse than any pro D. So how good is he going to be vs a pro d? I expect he will be equally inept in Pro passing game like his big bro.</div>

Yeah he'll struggle in the pros unless his game improves a lot next year. I can't see him entering the draft this season.</div>

Yeah, he hasnt raped enough co-eds yet

8. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

Vick showed us that he needs to remain one more year in college to become a 1st rounder

9. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Vick showed us that he needs to remain one more year in college to become a 1st rounder</div>

He'd go in the first round even if he did come out. Probably the mid to late first round but because of Mike he'd be a first rounder and the act to find dual threat QB's nowadays.

10. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>He'd go in the first round even if he did come out. Probably the mid to late first round but because of Mike he'd be a first rounder and the act to find dual threat QB's nowadays.
    </div>

Ok, Marcus Vick runs the ball well. What is his other threat if I may ask?

11. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (N_Burleson4life)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>He'd go in the first round even if he did come out. Probably the mid to late first round but because of Mike he'd be a first rounder and the act to find dual threat QB's nowadays.
    </div>

Ok, Marcus Vick runs the ball well. What is his other threat if I may ask?</div>

You see his last name......

That's why he'd be a first rounder. I think he'll be a Seneca Wallace type of player in the NFL. A backup but someone will take a chance on him because of his last name. VICK.

12. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Exactly. His older brother is a good QB in the NFL so someone will take a chance on him simply because he's a Vick.

13. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

Well, godspeed to who ever drafts him.