Warriors @ Bucks: PREVIEW!

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Warriors (10-9) @ Bucks (9-9)
    Wednesday, December 10
    5:00 p.m.

Warriors Probable Starters

PG: Nick Van Exel
    SG: Jason Richardson
    SF: Mike Dunleavy Jr.
    PF: Clifford Robinson
    C : Erick Dampier.

Bucks Probable Starters

PG: T.J. Ford
    SG: Michael Redd
    SF: Tim Thomas
    PF: Joe Smith
    C : Daniel Santiago

Key Match-up

[​IMG][​IMG]

This should be a great match-up of off guards. Redd is averaging 22.1 points per game and is having a great season thus far. Richardson is coming off a 30 point performance and a buzzer beater that gave the Warriors the W over the Wolves.

Warriors Keys to the Game

The Warriors are coming off a great performance against the Wolves. They won at the buzzer with a Richardson 3. Their emotions will be running high but they must now focus on the Bucks. The Bucks are no push over team and are very capable of playing great ball. The Warriors must continue to dominate the boards and get a well balanced scoring attack.

Bucks Keys to the Game

The Bucks are playing at home where they have been tough this season. They must try and limit the Warrior's role players point production. The W's have 7 guys averaging double-digits in points. If they can limit the Warriors bench production they will be in good shape.

<font color="Blue">Rudeezy's</font> Prediction

The Warriors depth will be too much for the Bucks. I see this game coming down to the wire. Warriors will come through in the clutch, again.

Warriors by 6.

2. Rudeezy

What a game this has been already. There is 5+ minutes left in the game and we are all tied at 83 a piece. Lets see if the Warriors can finish it off like they did it last night, with a W.

UPDATE: Nick Van Exel just came up with a huge CLUTCH shot to tie this game with 17 secs left!

TJ Ford blows an open layup! Warriors ball with 2 secs left.

3. Rudeezy

We are heading to OT. Dunleavy missed a shot at the buzzer. I would have given the ball to either J-Rich or NVE. I guess they were trying to catch the Bucks off-guard.

OT.

4. Online

Online JBB JustBBall Member

The Final?

5. Rudeezy

Warriors lose a tough one to the Bucks.

Warriors were 1/12 FGs in OT.
    Bucks were 3/5 in OT.

Final Score 94-89.

Recap and box score to follow.

6. Online

Online JBB JustBBall Member

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Sorry Rudeezy but YES!!!!! [​IMG]

7. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting OnlineX:</div><div class="quote_post">YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Sorry Rudeezy but YES!!!!! [​IMG]</div>Its alright, I like the emotion.[​IMG]

It was a real ugly game. Both teams were struggling in the end. The Bucks got key offensive rebounds and putbacks that won them this game. The Warriors looked to be tired after that amazing victory in Minny last night. The Warriors head back home 10-10.

8. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post"> Michael Redd finally broke the ice in overtime to help the Milwaukee Bucks break a three-game losing streak.

Redd scored five of his 25 points in overtime as the Bucks topped the Golden State Warriors, 94-89 on Wednesday.

Redd's follow shot 2:10 into overtime put the Bucks ahead for good, 89-87, and his jumper with 17 seconds left made it 93-87.

The Warriors missed their first 11 shots in the extra session before Nick Van Exel hit a jumper to save Golden State from becoming the ninth team in NBA history to endure a scoreless overtime period.

Van Exel led the Warriors with 21 points, eight in the fourth quarter and overtime. He was Golden State's only scorer after Jason Richardson's driving layup with 5:43 to go in regulation tied the game at 83-83.

After Van Exel gave the Warriors an 85-84 lead on a jumper with 4:58 left, each team made only one basket for the rest of regulation.

Milwaukee forward Dan Gadzuric established career highs with 19 points and 13 rebounds for his first career double-double. </div>

recap

box score

9. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Bucks are playing well this season, there hovering around the .500 mark and they are all stepping up especially Michael Redd. If they can keep this up, being in the east, they could make a run at the playoffs and surprise a lot of people. The Warriors were a completely different team to the one that played Minnesota, they will be back, they just need a day's rest between games. Nice preview Rudeezy.

10. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting tmac15:</div><div class="quote_post">Bucks are playing well this season, there hovering around the .500 mark and they are all stepping up especially Michael Redd. If they can keep this up, being in the east, they could make a run at the playoffs and surprise a lot of people. The Warriors were a completely different team to the one that played Minnesota, they will be back, they just need a day's rest between games. Nice preview Rudeezy.</div>Yea, I feelings exactly. They were worn out both mentally and physically after that great game against the Wolves. Still no excuse to scoring 4 points in 10 plus minutes. Oh well.[​IMG]

11. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

Damn. I can't even speak on this game, I was doing the Lakers preview(which I will post tommorow, look for it! :mrgreen: ) and totally forgot about the NBA tonight. Oh well, sounded like a GREAT GAME, lol.

12. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Purple N Gold:</div><div class="quote_post">Damn. I can't even speak on this game, I was doing the Lakers preview(which I will post tommorow, look for it! :mrgreen: ) and totally forgot about the NBA tonight. Oh well, sounded like a GREAT GAME, lol.</div>I'll be looking for it. It better be damn good.[​IMG]

13. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Mike Redd is making me look good after the way I hyped him up in the off-season [​IMG]

Looks like Nick is finding his touch as each game goes by.